Wattpad Original
There are 18 more free parts

Announcement!

Hi, Royalties!

Hi, Royalties!

It's been a while! I hope everyone has been keeping safe and healthy.

First and foremost, I would like to thank each of you for the continuous love and support you have been giving me and my stories, especially to FNGT 1: The CEO's Marriage Contract.

FNGT 1 is a story that is very close to my heart, being my first story to reach a million reads where I met amazing readers and received support from the community during and after writing the story.

Writing has been a passion of mine, and I honestly did not expect that my story would be part of the limelight. . . but today, 2nd September 2020, marks an amazing milestone in my life—my writing life.

FNGT 1: The CEO's Marriage Contract has been selected for the Wattpad Paid Stories Program!

I have thought hard about this, and being a writer from the land down under striving to improve and learn more in writing, this opportunity means a lot to me. I understand that not everyone can afford to purchase Paid Stories. However, by supporting this story, you're allowing me to work harder to be a better writer and helping me earn while doing what I love to do—writing.

You have all made this opportunity possible for me. And for this, I am and will always be thankful. I hope you will continue to enjoy and support the story!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and keep safe!

With heaps of love,

Jo Elle