Chapter 13 : Cross Over

[ Darkness's POV ]

"Wh-What is happening to this realm?"

Aqua begun to lose her balance from a massive quake in this weird place.

I recall them saying that this was the heavenly realm? The realm where people go to reincarnate? That means that Kazuma was here a bunch of times.

"This realm only allows deities to live in. If a mortal is to be summoned here and the mortal hasn't died at all, the realm will be corrupted unless something is done. That includes you 2."

The silver haired lady pointed at me and Megumin.

"Don't worry, I already granted them 2 permission. But the only mortal that threatens all of us, is him!"

An old lady pointed at Darkzuma.

Just what is happening?

Then an intimidating man suddenly teleports in front of us, between Darkzuma and us.

"Ooh! It's the strongest god in this realm!"

"It's him! The legend!"

"He bested 10 of us without a sweat! Don't worry, we can rely on him to defeat the enemy!"

The intimidating man then poses and begun to chant a spell. Are these people, gods?

"Godly Sun!"

"Divine Protection Shield!"

The silver haired lady summoned an invisible barrier in order to protect us from the light of the sun.

"There it is! The Godly Sun!"

"A move where it shines light! If the light reaches to any mortals, they turn into atoms by atoms! But it won't affect us gods!"

"Darkzuma cannot escape this move, even if he tries to teleport, it's too late! This is his true weakness! We're saved..."

"Hehe.."

"Wait! Something is wrong!"

Darkzuma seemed to have enjoyed the light shining upon his back.

"Something is definitely wrong! It's as if he is bathing in it's light!"

"That's terrible! This is the worst situation possible!"

"Hmhmhm... huehehehehe... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Godly Sun that shines its light in order to eradicate all the mortals... But try to guess the reason why it hasn't worked on me.."

"He...He's become a god!"

Aqua yells out.

"That's exactly the reason, you moronic cockroaches! You should know by now that if you can sense my intimidating presence in this realm once I unleashed my full power, then you would've guess I was a god! But I'm not just any god, I'm the god of gods!"

"Darkzuma, please stop this-"

He cuts me off.

"You're not my Lalatina.. Don't you recall? When Kazuma died and you threw a big fit, you said that I wasn't the real Kazuma. That means to me, you're not the real Lalatina!"

"CHAAAAARGE!!"

Everyone in this heavenly realm huddle together and ran straight at Darkzuma, with weapons and spells.

...

"You girls are next! Especially you, Eris.."

Blood everywhere, the gods and goddesses were fatally injured by Darkzuma. Few were killed, some were at the brink of death and most were injured.