Epilouge - 5 Years Later

[ Third POV ]

"Mama! I'm back!"

The young child at the age of 4 with beautiful blonde hair and green eyes, greets her beloved mother.

Her mother, with the same blonde hair as the child but blue eyes that has met gods and goddesses in the heavenly realm and was told to not tell anyone about it.

"Latina! Where have you been?"

The mother worried for her sudden disappearance.

"Auntie Megumin and Auntie Yunyun took me to go see a cool explosion! They said they were gonna use explosion on the Demon King's castle!"

The mother's surprised expression startled Latina.

"Goodness! Who said you were allowed to go to such a dangerous journey! I might have to punish you!"

Latina begun crying.

"But Mama, you never told me that going with Auntie Megumin and Auntie Yunyun would be dangerous."

The mother stopped her actions and her face grew red.

"You're right.. In that case..."

The mother breaks a leg off of a chair and hands it to Latina.

"I'm such a bad mother. Here, use this chair leg to hit me! Don't hold back! Ahh!"

Latina grew severely uncomfortable from her mother's sudden change of attitude.

"Mama.. I'm scared.. Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay, my dear Latina! All you have to do is punish the horrible mother I am! Just please don't tell your father!"

"Papa! Mama is acting weird! Help!"

The doors were flying and there was suddenly an older man with brown hair, unlike the 2 females but had green eyes like his child.

"What's wrong, Latina?"

The father rushed to her aid.

"Mama is scary! Her face is making me uncomfortable.."

The father looked at the mother who was lost in reality.

"Go play with your toys in your room. I'll deal with Mama."

Latina obeyed her father, relieved that he would solved the situation faster than she could.

As soon as she exits the room, the mother was hit in the head from the chair leg she broke off.

"Ow! That hurts, Kazuma!"

"Didn't I tell you not to show your weird fetish in front of Latina, Lalatina?"

Lalatina resisted.

"Then how am I supposed to suppress them?"

Kazuma had a huge smirk.

"All you have to do is wait for a while, Lala."

Lalatina realized what he just said...

"Did you really just said my 'play' name? Didn't you also promise to not say that during daytime?"

"We are both alone right now. There's no need to be embarrassed. You're the one that is still in heat like Megumin once said."

"I just realized something... Aqua is in the heavenly realms right? Does that mean she watched us... making Latina?"

Both of their faces were red from ear to ear.

"Why did you have to say that?! Ugh. The next time Aqua comes and visits us, I'm gonna ask her that."