☆ Chapter 1 ☆

[Your POV]

*Stops walking in real life and face the camera*

"Annyeong! My name is Lee Min-a.

If my life was to be written in a book, it would be a sad story.

Why? I don't have any friends, and I'm basically a loner in my life. Although I live with my father, I felt that it would have been better if I live alone instead. It would also have been better if my father wasn't my father in the first place..

Why? Well, let me tell you a story about my life and you would understand better."

*Turns away from camera and continue walking towards Mapo Bridge in real life*

[Flashback]

Throughout my entire 16 years of life, I couldn't make any friends at all, even if I could, they would always leave me afterwards, or the friends I make tend to be two-faced.

Making friends wasn't as easy as I initially thought it would be. The longest friendship I ever had was probably only a few weeks or a month.

Most of the time in school, I was always alone wherever I go, be it during my classes or during lunch breaks. The library is my usual spot during our lunch break, not because I was there to read books, but to avoid stares, whispers, and gossips from the people in school.

I have always hated the way people stare and gossip about me every time I ate alone, or walk pass the classroom corridors.

I was bullied from my classmates for 2 years straight, be it verbally or physically. After being bullied for 2 years straight, people started treating me more like a ghost, an outsider, or a stranger, because no one ever talks or interact with me.

I can even go to school and not talk for the whole day.

Strange, isn't it? But I'm used to it..

I was like an outcast or a loner in school and I have always thought that my life was pathetic and nobody else would have gone through what I have been through..

I have always loved it whenever school has ended. Why? I would get to spend quality time with my mom whenever I reach home from school.

I have always thought that I had a perfect happy family, and I was an only child and didn't had any siblings.

However one day, I saw something that I can never forget...

When I was 7 years old, as I was walking back home from school, when I was getting closer to the door and about to open it, I heard smashing sounds, things breaking, and shouting.

I made sure no one heard or see me and I heard my father shouting at my mother,

"I am not scared to kill you one day! Do you want me to kill you!? Call the police if you want! I am not scared!"

As I peeked into my house, I was so shocked...

*gasps*

I had to quickly cover my mouth before I made any sound. I saw my father pointing a big kitchen knife at my mom.

I felt.. so useless.. and a coward...

I couldn't do anything to help my mom, and I just hid and stood beside the door without doing anything.

I sat down on the floor for around 5 to 10 minutes as my legs go weak, horrified by the sight of what had happened.

I waited... for the right time to open the door and pretended that everything was perfectly fine...