☆ Chapter 7 ☆

[Your POV]

(This is just a flashback of the previous day.)

What I like about Soo Min's bedroom was that it gives the room a feeling of comfort. The colour, furniture, and the layout are perfectly balanced.

The natural light from the sun shined through the window, not too bright, and not too dark. It was just nice.

As I sat down on the bed with Soo Min's diary in my hand, I opened the diary to a page and started reading through it.

On the left is a picture of Soo Min, and she looked around 6 years old, with Soo Min's mom beside her with one hand wrapped around Soo Min's shoulder.

On the right side of the diary, it was filled with black letterings, and the handwriting is very neat and tidy.

'I had that same dream again..

about the day when I first met Mom when I was six.

It was the fifth day after Min-a had left the orphanage.

I was hurt from having my adoption dissolved,

and that other children didn't want to play with me.

I was lonely then,

until an angelic lady came and spoke to me.'

[Soo Min's POV]

(This is a flashback of Soo Min when she was 6 years old.)

I was sitting down at one of the benches, observing other children who were playing together and having fun at the orphanage.

I was just observing quietly at them, till a lady sat next to me.

"Hi.

Do you remember me?

I spoke with you a few times before.

Oh, you have gotten much prettier."

She smiled brightly at me and patted my head gently.

[Soo Min's Mom POV]

(This is a flashback of Soo Min's mother at the orphanage.)

"What?? Her adoption was dissolved??"  My eyes was wide open after hearing it.

"Yes, Soo Min hasn't said a single word, ever since her sister had left this orphanage, and other people didn't want her since she doesn't speak these days."

"Poor thing.."

[Soo Min's POV]

(This is still a flashback of Soo Min when she was 6 years old.)

"Soo Min."   I turned my head at the voice, to see the same lady from before walking towards me.

"Do you want to go home with me?"

She sat down next to me and looked at me lovingly, as if she was hoping that I would agree with her. I nodded my head slowly and gave her a small smile.

'Her embrace was so warm,

that I couldn't tell her that the child she first met,

wasn't me..

It was my twin sister,

Min-a.

I couldn't tell her that I had never spoken with her before,

no, I didn't want to tell her..

If I had known that things would be tough for my sister,

and had told Mom that it was Min-a whom she had first met,

would I have been honest?'

[Soo Min's Mom POV]

(This occurs on the day that Min-a left for school. If you can recall, it is written in chapter 6.)

As I entered Soo Min's room, I noticed that her room was messy, and thought that it was unlike her usual self for her room to be so messy.

Maybe she didn't have time to keep her stuff and make her room organize.

As I began to tidy up her room, I heard a phone rang. I turned my head to the sound and noticed a phone on top of the table.

I lifted up the phone and realized that it belongs to my daughter.

Oh, she forgot to bring her phone again.

As I placed her phone down on the table, I shifted my eyes to the right and noticed that there's a white coloured paper on top of her blue coloured diary.

I moved closer and picked the paper up with my hand and on the paper, there was black letterings which says 'From Lee Min-a'.

I got curious, so I opened the paper which was folded in half and began reading the letter.

'Please forgive me for leaving a letter,

instead of telling you face to face.

I am Lee Min-a,

and I used to grow up in 'Heart Orphanage' ,

the same orphanage as my twin sister, Soo Min.

That was till I was adopted by my adoptive parents.

When I was rescued,

there must have been a mistake,

because we look alike.

I want to thank you,

for all the love and care that you've given me,

and I'm sorry for leaving.'

Once I finished reading the letter from Min-a, I was shocked for a moment, and soon after, I left the paper on the table and hurriedly ran out of the room.

I scooped up my coat that was on the couch in my room, and left the house shortly.

To be continued...

------------------

Hi! I hope you have been enjoying my book. Do comment below your thoughts on this chapter.

Please continue to give this book lots of love and support^^ Thank you so much for reading♡♡