☆ Chapter 2 ☆

[Your POV]

As I looked down to the crystal-like pool of water below me, tears flowed down my cheeks.

"My wish is that, in my next life, I would be happier with my family, with no worries, no fear, and no problems, and I also hoped that I would be able to have some true friends so that my life wouldn't be lonely..."

I slowly closed my eyes, and jumped off the bridge. I felt the water impact hitting against my entire body as I entered the sea and slowly, I lost my consciousness...

--In the hospital--

Lying down on the hospital bed, with my eyes still closed, as I slowly began to regain conscious, I heard soft weeping tears of joy, as well as a pair of hand clenching my hand tightly.

"Thank you...thank you so much..."

Slowly opening my eyes, I turned my head slightly to see a woman, probably in her late 30's or early 40's, she has shoulder-length hair, with a blend of medium brown and light blonde, and it is half tied back.

When she noticed that my eyes are open, she stands up from her seat slowly and say,

"Are you awake..? Soo Min.. It's mom..."  She then made a gesture with her hand on her chest, giving the message of 'it's me'.

I just stared at her blankly, I don't recognize who she is.

"Eomma?" (means mom)

"Yes... I'm your mom... Do you recognize me?" She asked.

I shake my head slowly, without breaking eye contact with her. I felt my tears rolling down my cheek when I notice the woman, who claimed to be my mom, shedding tears in front of me.

"It's okay.. it's okay.. Don't worry about anything.. I'm here with you now.."  She gently cupped my face with her warm hands, wiping my tears away, and smiled softly.

[Rocky's POV]

It's been exactly 7 days ever since Kim Soo Min went missing during a school trip.

I really hope that everything will be fine and she is safe and sound. I'm very worried about her, because firstly, she is my best friend of 10 years, and secondly, she has been my crush for 5 years.

"Yah Rocky-ah. Stop daydreaming. Can you buy me lunch now, I'm so hungry. The nurse said that I can't get out of my ward so I can't buy it myself."

"Arraseo (means I got it/ I know). I'll be back then." 

I stood up and went out of Jinjin's room to buy his lunch since he haven't eaten yet.

I'm here in the hospital to visit my brother, Park Jinwoo, as he was recently admitted to the hospital, and hasn't visited him yesterday, so I decided to pay him a visit today.

[Your POV]

Ahh... I'm full now. Hmm... maybe I'll buy (your favourite drink) since I'm so thirsty after eating my lunch.