☆ Chapter 5 ☆

[Rocky's POV]

--At the fried chicken fast food restaurant--

I looked down at my watch and it was exactly 6pm when I entered the restaurant that we discussed previously. I searched around to see if any of my friends had already reached. Oh, they're over there!

As I walked towards the table that they're sitting at, I noticed that everyone else had already arrived except for Jinjin and Myungjun. I took a seat next to Sanha, who was sitting alone, and playing his game, as Eunwoo and Moonbin were sitting next to each other.

Eunwoo: "Hey Rocky, you're here. I thought you were together with Soo Min? Where is she?"

Should I tell them what actually happened just now..?  Hmm... I don't think Soo Min would want me to tell others.. right..? I don't think she'll like it. I think it's better if-

Eunwoo: "Hey Rocky. You there? Hello? You there?"   I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Eunwoo.

Rocky: "Huh? Oh, right. Umm. She said that she had to do something important, so she went back home first."

Eunwoo: "I thought you said she is free today."

Rocky: "Yeah, she was. It was a last minute change."

Eunwoo: "Oh okay then."

--Time Skip--

As Myungjun and Jinjin entered the restaurant, we noticed that they were looking around and searching for us, so we called them over and they started making their way towards our table. Once they sat down on the chair, I wanted to ask them questions but Sanha beat me to it.

Sanha: "Wow.. *claps* Look at the time, it's already 6.15pm. You two are sooo early. Where did you guys go.. Did y'all fall into the toilet bowl or what?" *evil laughter*

Jinjin: "We just lost track of time."

Sanha: "Ohhh. I think I know the reason why you're late. You can't find your way here, your eyes are too small." *evil laughter*

I almost spat out my drink when I heard what Sanha said and everyone at our table laughed while Jinjin glared at Sanha.  *MJ, Sanha, Eunwoo, Moonbin, and Rocky's laughter in background*

Jinjin: "Yah! Come over here!"   He gestured his hand 'come here' at Sanha.

Sanha: "Wait, wait. Ah hyung. No."  'Oh no, I'm in trouble.'   Sanha muttered and it was loud enough for me to hear it, and Sanha tried to escape from Jinjin in the restaurant.

[Your POV]

--Back at home--

Once I reached home, I picked up my steps as I rushed up the stairs towards the direction of my room. As soon as I opened the door, I walked towards my desk and quickly rummaged the pile of books that were on the table to see if my diary was kept there.

I remember seeing it here somewhere when I first reached home from the hospital that day.. Hmm, where did I left it..?

Ahh.. Found it.

I picked up my diary that was hiding in between the pile of textbooks and flipped the pages of my diary from one side to the next. *fluttering sounds of the turning pages*

As I flipped the pages of the diary back and forth, trying to search for anything extraordinary, I finally came to a halt as 2 pictures that were placed side to side in the diary immediately caught my eye.