☆ Chapter 3 ☆

[Your POV]

I have to wait for the traffic light to cross to the other side of the road and before the light could turned green, a black car stopped in front of me.

The car door opened, and a hand from inside of the car, grabbed hold of my hand, and pulled me into the car.

Everything happened so fast that I had to take a while to process what just happened, especially with my slow brain of mine.

I noticed that there are 2 other people in the same car with me.

As I looked at the boy beside me, who is the culprit of pulling me into the car, he looked very tall, and has the looks of an innocent but a cheeky person.

I feel like I've seen him somewhere.. but I don't remember- Oh wait- I remember him now, he is from my class, but I don't know his name.

As I shifted my focus to my right at the driver seat, I immediately recognise who that other person is.

It's that spoon guy from earlier in the classroom, but I don't remember his name either. Don't blame me, but my goldfish memory.

"What are your names? Sorry, but I can't remember."  I scratched my head, showing an awkward smile, as I felt embarrassed.

"I think you know that we're Rocky's friends right?"  I nodded my head.

The spoon guy said and pointed at the other guy, "That noodle hair guy is Sanha, Yoon Sanha, and-"  Sanha cuts him off and said, "No, I'm a cutie. That shortie is Kim Myungjun, and you can just call him MJ."  "Yah! Yoon Sanha! I'm older than you."   "I know right, you're as old as a grandpa."  And... their 'fights' goes on..

Throughout the whole car journey, I was busy watching MJ and Sanha joking, and making fun of each other, and their funny bickering. The whole car was filled with loud noises and chaos, but I aren't complaining. I had fun laughing and giggling at them. I need more popcorns.

I wonder where he got those energy from.

[Rocky's POV]

"Glad you can make it here!"  I smiled and faced towards Soo Min, as she arrives.

"Duhh, I literally got 'kidnapped' over here, by those two people,"  she said while still eyeing and glaring at both MJ and Sanha. Hahah how cute..

"Anyways, what am I doing here at this park?"  She looked at me as her curiosity grows.

"We just wanted to hang out, and show you how much fun we used had, since you don't have your memories back yet. Meet Eunwoo, Moonbin, Jinjin, MJ, and Sanha. Oh, and Jinjin is not my friend, but my older brother."

"Annyeong, Soo Min."  said my friends and brother in unison.

"And.. whose idea was to kidnapped me? You know, you could have just asked and don't have to 'kidnapped' me. I would have agreed to hang out with y'all ya know."  She crossed her arms and glared at us.

I said, "Well.. what happened was..."

[Flashback]

---------------ASTRO Group Chat---------------

Rocky: Hey guys.

Shall we all hang out with Soo Min after school?