☆ Chapter 6 ☆

[Your POV]

As I looked down at the second picture on the right side of the diary, it shows a class group photo taken in a school, which has around 25~30 students and they looked around 17~18 years old.

The students are wearing school uniforms which is a short sleeve white blouse/shirt with blue striped ribbon/tie, and navy-blue pleated skirt/trousers.

As I observed carefully at the picture, I noticed that among the group of 25~30 students in the class photo, there was one familiar face that I was able to recognize...

It was..

myself...

I lifted up the laminated class photo and flipped it around and saw dark brown lettering on the bottom right corner of the photo.

It says 'Class of 2020'.  I tipped my head to the side, as I was confused.

Huh? This doesn't make sense at all.

It is the year of 2020, and I'm not studying at the school that is in the photo but a different school.

I flipped to the front of the photo again and realized that there was student's names at the bottom of the photo.

Oh, that's great! I can find out what's the name of the person who looks like me in the picture.

The name of the students' are arranged from left to right and there was the bottom, middle, and top row.

That student is in the middle row and I counted the number of students from left to right.

Okay, that student is the fifth place. As I read through the names of the students according to the numbers, I finally reached the fifth name.

The name of the student is..

Lee Min-a...

[Flashback]

(The flashback shows a scene in which Lee Min-a (reader) is 7 year old, and she is walking at the corridor outside the house, and if you can recall, this is written at chapter 1.)

I was walking at the corridor on the way back home from school, and as I was getting closer to the door to open it,

I heard smashing sounds, things breaking, and shouting in the house.

"I am not scared to kill you one day! Do you want me to kill you!? Call the police if you want! I am not scared of them!"   I heard my father's voice shouting at my mother.

As I peeked into the house, I was so shocked..

*gasps*

I had to cover my mouth quickly before I made any sound. I couldn't believe that my adoptive father was pointing a kitchen knife at the direction of my mother.