Chapter 8

Nephertiti's POV

It was the end of month one so we, in all the students from Madden, were in their West Lake's overly large auditorium waiting for Mr Duncan to start talking. Clearing his throat, he towered over us, hands behind his back.

"Good day, I'll make this short so you can go back to your classes. You have surprisingly been on a good enough behavior, congrats. Two more weeks and you will be back at Madden's. That's all, thank you." Why did I feel so sad when he said that? I didn't even want to come here in the first place.

Not like I have a choice anyway. Sighing, I got up and went to class.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sitting in English class, I shut out the teacher going on about an essay or something like that. As I was looking through the window, I heard someone call my name. "Ms Micheals answer the question on the board."

Staring at her, then on the board then back again I answered, "I don't know, ask someone else."

"I don't think so. Answer the question or else-" Now she had my attention. Sitting up straight and looking her up and down I replied, "Or else what? You'll kill me with boredom?"

Gesturing around me I continued, "There are about fifteen students raising their hands, why'd you pick on me? You knew I wasn't listening to shit you were saying."

"Well I just wanted-"

Cutting her off I continued, "It was obvious that I didn't want to answer or I would've raised my damn hand. So don't pick me again, ever. Good?" With that being said, I plunged my earphones in my ears, maximizing the volume of Swim in my ear.

The class was thankfully over before I knew it, as soon she finished I got up and was walking out. Glancing over at the desk, I stared in the teachers direction. Fuck, I didn't mean to be bitch. Mr Duncan telling us that we'd be leaving soon placed me in a bad mood.

Sighing, I walked over to her. "Mrs Claire, was it? Sorry for my reply today, I guess."

The kind sparkle in her eyes as she answered made me feel a little more guilty. "It's okay dear, you're probably missing your actual school. Have a nice day!"

A nod was my reply as I thought back on what Damien said. Maybe it's not that bad at all.

As I was walking to the cafeteria, I bumped into someone. Before I could apologize, she cut me off.

"Do you not have eyes? Watch where you're going," she scoffed. Another entitled spoiled brat, fucking great.

Rolling my eyes I told her, "Maybe if you weren't wearing fucking six inch heels at school you could've watched where you were going."

She looked taken back, probably not expecting me to answer. "Excuse me? Do you know who my father is?"

"No. I even if I did I wouldn't give a fuck anyway." Holding in my anger, I walked away, because the last time I got really angry I nearly broke someone's back.

Finally reaching the cafeteria, I walked over to the group, scowling. "Move over," I commanded. Elijah peered over at me.

"What in your ass?" Smiling sarcastically I replied, "Not your dick." He just shrugged it off, he knew how I was when angry. Looking at me cautiously, Xander asked what was wrong.

"Some red head bitch in high as fuck heels bumped into me in the hallway." Fatima's eyes snapped up from her book. "Did she look expensive and have minions?" I nodded.