1

~Y/n's POV~

It was another gloomy morning as I woke up to get ready for school. I didn't really like high school, except for my small group of friends. After I showered and got my clothes on, I look at the clock suddenly.

"Crap, I'm late." I whisper to myself. I run downstairs and grab my lunch, and my backpack, and run out of the front door. I get on my bicycle and speed off. "Why me?" I contemplate to myself.

I quickly sped off to school. When I got there, I rushed inside to make it to class. Luckily, I made it just in time. I sat down at my usual desk, which was next to my best friend, and some other kid behind me. Class started, and halfway in, I felt something.

I suddenly look behind me, and see someone staring at me. It was Spooky Mulder. He was kind of like the quiet/weird kid. He had brown hair, and green/blue eyes. He always wore the same thing: a t-shirt, a denim button up shirt, and blue jeans. It was a little weird, but at least he didn't look bad in it.

He was always talking to his small group of friends who called themselves 'The Lone Gunmen' about conspiracy theories. It wasn't too surprising though, since all of his friends (including him) were nerds. And apparently, his sister Samantha was kidnapped and she hasn't been seen in a couple years. He thinks she was abducted by aliens, which was totally crazy, and that's how he got his nickname.

As I try to discreetly look behind me, I see his head turn away, and his face gets a little red. I immediately snap my head back to focus on the lesson. Thankfully the teacher didn't see. I soon trail off into my own thoughts though.

'I never noticed how cute he was..' I thought to myself. The way his hair fell onto his forehead, and his piercing eyes was just everything I ever wanted in a man. I soon snap back into reality though.

~Mulder's POV~

6:30 AM

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groan as I try to unsuccessfully turn my alarm off, hitting my nightstand a few times before I actually hit the snooze button. I slowly start to wake myself up so that I can get ready for school. I jump out of bed, quickly shower, and put on my clothes.

I leave my room and go downstairs to see my lunch in a brown paper bag on the dining table with a sticky note that read: 'Dear Fox, I have another business trip, and I probably won't be back for a few days. Take care of yourself, and don't get into any trouble. Love, Mom.'

I wasn't too surprised by this since my parents were gone a lot. I take my lunch, grab my backpack, and leave to get on the bus. Once I was on the bus, I looked for my usual spot, and sat down. I was looking forward to see my friends; Langly, Frohike, and Byers. They're really cool once you get to know them.

I must've lost track of time because the next thing I know is that I'm getting off of the bus, and I walk into the prison that is high school. I get to my class, and I glance around the room to see who was there. I take my seat behind Y/n. She has no idea, but I have a small crush on her. Now that I think about it, she probably doesn't even know I exist.

I look at the teacher to try to focus on the lesson. However, I quickly get distracted and start staring at Y/n. I finally come to when I see her turn her head, and glance at me for a second. I quickly look at the teacher, trying to look like I was paying attention.

Then I heard, "Miss Y/n, is everything okay?" The teacher asked.

'Oh no... I got her in trouble..' I thought.

"No, everything's okay," she replied.

"Okay. Just making sure." The teacher said. A huge wave of relief came over me.

'Phew. She isn't in trouble.' I thought again.

10 minutes later, it was lunch time. I picked up my stuff while the teacher said to study for the test, and went to the cafeteria. I sat at my table with The Lone Gunmen. Then I told them about what happened.

~Y/n's POV~

When I got to the cafeteria I immediately told my best friend about what happened.

"Spooky Mulder stared at you?" She said in disbelief.

"Yeah! He's kinda cute actually," I said. "Should I go talk to him?" I asked her.

"Yeah! If you wanna be friends with him you should," she replied.

"Awesome! I'll go do it," I said. I got up, and went over to the table which was in the back of the cafeteria. And I saw him there.

A/n
Hey! This is my first Wattpad story, so I'm sorry if it's really bad lol. I just wanna congratulate you if you made it here because my writing probably sucks. Have a nice day/night, and I'll post part 2 hopefully soon. Bye!

-nerdy weirdo