3

(Sorry I just really like that pic lol)

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up, and I smelled something cooking.

'Mmm, they must be home,' I thought. I went downstairs in my pajamas and saw my mom cooking pancakes, with my family waiting patiently.

"Good morning, sweetie," my dad greeted as he gave me a hug.

"Morning," I said, pulling away from the hug. "How was Chicago?"

"It was good," Dad replied.

"I'm glad," I smiled.

"Why does it smell like cologne over here?" My sister said after she sat on the couch.

'Crap, I'm dead,' I thought. My brother walked over to see if it did.

"Yeah, it does. Weird," he looked at me.

'HE KNOWS!!!' I panicked inside.

"Y/n, do you know?" He asked. I gave him a death glare.

"I just had a friend over to watch a movie," I answered truthfully. My parents believed me since I don't lie to them.

"Was it a booooyyy?" My sister teased.

"Well duh. Why do you think it smells like cologne?" I retorted jokingly. I didn't think my parents approved of me having a boy over without their knowledge that much.

"What did you watch?" My brother asked suspiciously.

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban," I said with confidence.

"Okay..." he said with suspicion. He doesn't act like it, but he cares about who I'm friends with, which I thought was sweet.

I finished breakfast, and I got ready to hang out with Mulder. I finally reached the door, when my sister blocked the way.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To a friend's house," I replied. I hate when she's like this. It's annoying.

"Do I know them?" She asked, which annoyed me even more.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked in return.

"What's their name?" She asked.

"I'm just going to be across the street, chill," I said and moved her out of the way.

~3rd person POV~

Y/n's sister watched her as she walked across the street, knocking on the parallel house's door. She saw a boy open the door, and she immediately knew that he was the boy that was over last night. She ran out after Y/n stepped inside, the door closing behind her. She quickly knocked on the door.

~Y/n's POV~

A couple seconds after I walked in, I heard knocking on the door.