6

~Y/n's POV~

I left my house and went to Mulder's. I thought that going there was my best option. I walk up to his door, and knock. I am immediately greeted by his smiling face.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He asked, still smiling.

'DID HE JUST CALL ME BABE?! AHHHH!' I thought with excitement.

"I just thought I'd come and see my lovely boyfriend," I said and smiled. He smiled even wider and took my arm and pulled me inside, closing the door once I was in. He spun me around, like you would do when you're dancing, and the next thing I knew is that my body was so close to his, that there was no space between us. He leaned in, and we kissed.

We pulled away after a few seconds, and we both smiled.

"Wow, Mulder. How romantic," I smirked.

"Thanks," he grinned. "So why are you actually here? I know you didn't only come here to see me," he said, holding both of my hands. I sighed, and told the truth.

"It's Tanner again," I told him. "He came to my house to talk to me. My parents let him in because they didn't know, and... I came here because it was the only safe place I could think of."

I then realized that I never told Mulder about what happened in the closet. "He threatened me in a closet when you were in chem," I said, and his face became stern and serious.

The next thing I knew, Mulder pulled me in for a hug. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I wish I was there to do something about it."

I wrapped my arms around him as a tear fell from my eye. I felt safe in his arms, like nothing bad would happen, like nothing would hurt me.

~A few hours later~

I decide to go home, after watching a few movies with Mulder. I say goodbye, and give him a peck on the lips. Everything was okay.

~The next morning~

I get up and get dressed as usual, and I decided I'm going to go see my best friend. I ate some pancakes, and started off. Her house wasn't very far, so I decided to walk. I got there after about 3 minutes of walking, and I knocked on the door.

As I waited for an answer, I got a phone call from a number that I didn't recognize. I decided not to answer, because it could've been anyone. After that, my best friend opened the door. I entered the house and gave her a hug.

~Skip to night time~

I kept getting those phone calls throughout the day, and I just kept sending them to voicemail. I thought it was just my sister prank calling me, but they just kept coming.

When my phone rang again I finally had enough, and I went into the bathroom and decided to answer so that the calls will stop.

"Hello?" I asked, waiting for a response.

"Why aren't you home? I wanted to talk to you again," the voice said.

"Tanner, leave me alone. I don't wanna talk," I said, realizing that the voice was Tanner.

"I love when you're like this," he said. "So feisty," he laughed.

"Gross," I said, clearly annoyed. "What do you even want from me?" I asked.

"Don't you know already? I won't stop until you're mine." He said. What a psycho. I hung up after that. Then I went back to the guest room, and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~the next morning~

I woke up, ate breakfast, and went home. I had fun staying there. It was nice. I walk to my house, when I hear yelling from Mulder's house. I get curious, and walk over to peek in through a window. I see Mulder, with someone in front of him, yelling. I realize that it's Tanner who's yelling at him, and I panic. I rush inside to stop both of them from breaking out into a full-on fistfight.

"DON'T TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN!" Mulder screamed.

"WHY NOT? SHE'S MINE!!" Tanner screamed back.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!"

"Guys, sto—!" I was cut off by them yelling again.

"SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! SHE WAS ALL MINE BEFORE YOUR SORRY SELF CAME ALONG!!" Tanner yelled.

"IF SHE DIDN'T LOVE ME THEN WHY IS SHE MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Mulder screamed.

"SHE'S WHAT?!!" Tanner screamed, even louder somehow. He started charging at Mulder when I ran in front of him to stop him from making things worse.

"Tanner, stop! Please," I begged. When he looked at me his expression suddenly softened. He stopped and just stood there in front of me. "Don't hurt him. If you hurt him, you hurt me. Please," I said, trying to defuse his anger.

Tanner just looked at me, like his mind was completely blank. I had no idea what was going through his head at that moment. All I knew is that he was hurt. So I decided to do the best I could.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "I know you're hurt, but you can't keep holding onto your pain. Mulder and I are together now, you need to move on," I said softly. He wrapped his arms around me in return. It seemed like he'd been waiting for this moment for a long time, ever since he first changed.

"Please, just leave Mulder alone," I said, pulling away. "It would make me so happy."

Tanner just looked at me for a few more seconds before he left. He understood. I felt bad for him, because I knew exactly how he felt. Watching the love of his life love someone else. It hurts. I just hoped he could move on.

A/n
Hey, it's me again lol. I've been writing for hours lol. I think I'll do one or two more chapters. Hopefully you like it so far, and I love making these, so I'll make more books lol

-nerdy weirdo