7

~10 years later~

After high school, Mulder proposed to me right when we were 18, and we've been married for 7 years now, with one child and a little one on the way. I work as a therapist, and Mulder works as an agent for the FBI. He works on cases called 'x files', which are basically unexplained happenings across America.

I never heard from Tanner again after what happened. We waved to each other occasionally, but that was it. I felt awful for leaving him like that, and I still do. I think he has a wife and kids now, and he's in the army. I'm glad he found someone to love who loves him back. I heard she's wonderful.

My parents didn't approve of Mulder at first, but they eventually grew to like him. My sister absolutely loved him, as a brother of course. My brother, however... took a little more time than my parents did. He didn't know if he could trust him, I guess.

My best friend approved of him, which is good. He loves my family, and I love his. We have an amazing family together. He is the best husband anyone could ask for.

That's it for my story. It got pretty crazy, but that's life. You have to keep moving forward, and that's just what I did.

I had the best adventures with Mulder, and some bumpy rides, but I survived. With that boy. My boy.

A/n
That's all folks. I enjoyed writing these, and I hope you liked them. I also hope my writing skills get better lol. But anyways, I hope that someone gets inspired by this (or something else) to write. And I hope that everyone reading has a good day/night. Stay strong.

-Nerdy Weirdo