Chapter Two

Willow's pov

I stormed into the school, looking for two people and two people only, Veronica and Archie. Finding Veronica I grabbed her by her wrist before walking over to Archie who was trying to talk to my sister. I grabbed him by the ear making Betty look at me shocked, I gave her a soft smile before walking away from her and heading towards an empty classroom. Archie was repeating the word 'ow' while Veronica was complaining that she couldn't keep up with my fast pace. I threw her and Archie into the classroom before walking in myself and closed the door.

"What the hell, is wrong with you two?" I demanded

They looked at me confused before it seemed like a light bulb went in their heads.

"What did you think that I wouldn't find out?" I asked them in bewilderment

"Look, Willow it wasn't our fault okay?" Archie said giving me a little bit of an attitude as he rubbed his hear

I glared at him making his eyes widen, "Archibald, you have no right giving me attitude. You hurt Betty!"

"Look it was all Cheryl's doing!" Veronica tried to defend them

"And it was also your guys's for not leaving when you both know that it was a trap." I said sternly 

They looked down ashamed but Archie looked back at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I promise, that we did not do anything." He explained, "We just talked."

"Well you better find a way to make it up to my sister." I said, while opening the door before closing I looked at them in the corner of my eye,"Both of you."

I slammed the door and walked away from them, I went to all my classes and grabbed my homework explaining that I wasn't feeling good. Of course, they let me leave as I was top of all my classes since day one of highschool and all my teachers loved me. I made my way to Pop's and stayed there while doing my homework when I was finished, I made my way to the animal shelter for my shift.

________________________________

After my shift at the shelter, I walked all the way to the library and started stamping the books, checking them in or out, and putting them away. The door opened revealing a tan girl with pink in her hair, I smiled at her making her smile back, I walked over to the counter and gave her the sweet but tired smile.

"Hi, anything I can help you with?" I questioned her

"Yeah, do you have any tattoo or drawing books maybe even some mystery." She asked with a hopeful smile

"yeah, some just turned one in. I'll be right back." I walked away from her and went to the cart where all the books were, I grabbed the two that were in there and some mystery books before walking over to the counter, "Here you go, I hope this helps."

"yeah, it does actually." She said happily,"You mind if I check these out?"

"Not at all." I said, before started to check them out for her, I stamped them for her before handing them back to her, "Here you are, have a good one."

"Yeah, you too." She said before leaving the library

I walked back over to the cart and started putting the books away after finishing up, I walked over and grabbed my bag bidding teh librarian a farewell before heading home, so I can get ready for Pop's. I ran inside and went straight into my room and got dressed, I put my white vans on before running downstairs with my phone in my pocket.

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Betty!" I called out, before closing the door and running to Pop's

Third Person's pov

Willow, just ran out of the Cooper house leaving Alice and Hal alone, Betty was up in her room doing homework.

"Hal, you need to stop being so rude to Willow." Alice said sternly

"What do you expect me to do, Alice?" Hal questioned her incrediusly, "You want me to welcome her in this house with open arms? She's not mine."

Alice slammed her hand down on the kitchen counter in anger, "But, she is mine and she is Betty's and Polly's sister." 

This was not the first time Alice and Hal has had this argument, Alice wanted to tell Willow who her real father is but she is also scared that she will see her family differently. She raised Willow to be independent, strong, stubborn, and helpful. Right now, she is volunteering at two places, working at Pop's, and going to school. It is amazing that she has straight A's. Over to the other side of the tracks FP, was starring at a photograph of little Willow. He wanted to be in her life but he doesn't want to mess it up like he has messed up his marriage and his other kids life. But, he always wanted to know what she was up to, so he would send out some Serpent's around her age or older to go check up on her without her knowledge and he couldn't be prouder to call her his child. Jughead, doesn't know who his other sister was but he knows that he has one, he always trys to get FP to slip but it never works thankfully Jughead had stopped after he left home. A knock was heard at his door making him get up and set down the picture, opening the door he was greeted by Tallboy and some of the younger Serpents.

"Ready for some Pop's?" Tallboy questions

"You bet." I replied smirking

I closed my the door locking up, we walked up to our bikes, started them up and made our way to Pop's.

Willow's pov

I was giving some people there order when I heard the bell ring, I turned around to see some Southside Serpents. I gave them a smile before calling out, "I"ll be right, with you."

I finished giving them there food before walking over to the counter to put the tray down, I grabbed my notebook and pencil before walking over to the table that they sat at.

"Hi, what can I get you guys?" I asked them, but that was when I noticed FP, "Hi, Mr. Jones! How are you?"

He gave me a soft smile, "I'm doing great, hun, how are you?"

"I'm doing, alright, extra busy this year." I answered honestly

"Let me introduce you to some friends of mine." He said making me turn to greet them with a smile

"This is Tallboy, Fangs, Sweet Pea, and Toni." He introduced pointing at each of them while saying there name

That was when I saw the girl from the library.

"Oh, hello, again." I greeted making her smile back, "I hope you like those books, so far."

"Yeah, I love them thank you." She thanked

"Now, I bet ya'll are hungry, so what can I get you?" I said kindly

They gave me their orders making me smile at them and walk away to Pop's, I put the ticket on the ticket holder before ringing Pop's bell. He smiled at me making me smile back.