Chapter Three

Willow's pov

I put their drinks on the tray before walking over to the table, moving out of the way, I set down their drinks.

"You're order will be right out, okay?" I said

They nodded, making me smile before leaving. I saw some people at the cash register, making me quickly walk over before getting behind the counter. They paid for their meal, and I gave them their change and receipt before bidding them goodnight.

Ding

I turned around, grabbing the food before placing it on the tray. I went on the other side of the counter before walking over to the Serpents. I set down their proper order before kissing FP on the head, making him smile at me; I walked away with a smile on my face. FP has always been a father figure to me since I don't know who my real one is, and Hal is a jerk to me twenty-four-seven. My phone vibrated in my pocket, making me take it out to see that it was a text from my Mom.

"Hey, honey, when are you getting off?" She texted

"In a few minutes, the last customers just got their meal, and I am about to clean up." I texted her back

"Okay, I will be right there." She texted 

I turned my phone off before cleaning the counters, sweeping the floors, and wiping down the tables and seats. I saw that the Serpents were getting up to leave, making me walk over to the counter so that they can pay. FP walked up and gave me the money; I gave him there receipt and change before stepping over the counter and gave him a hug making him hug me back.

"It was great seeing you, FP," I said 

"It was great seeing you too, kid." He said softly

We released each other before I waved bye to them. I grabbed the empty glasses and trays before heading over to the window, where I dropped them off for Pops. I wiped down the table before making some mop water and mopped the floor. I grabbed the trash bag before bidding Pop's a farewell and walk out of the shop. I threw the bag away before walking over to where I am meeting Mom, and I saw that the Serpents were still here. I walked over to them with a tired but soft smile.

"Hi, guys, what are you still doing here?" I questioned softly

"Just waiting, tell your Mom gets here," FP explains.

I nod my head before getting into a conversation with them. I got close to Toni, Fangs, and Sweet Pea. I will admit that he was cute. We exchanged numbers and agreed to hang out more outside of Pops.

"So, how come a Northsider is nice to us?" Sweet Pea asked curiously

I shrugged before looking up at the stars, "I just think that it is quite stupid and useless to hate on people that are just like me when I don't even know them, I mean 'never judge a book by the cover' right?"

I looked back at them with a smile, making them give me a surprised yet happy looks; I heard a car honk making me look to see that my Mom was here.

"Well, guess that's my cue. Bye, guys!" I wave bye to them, making them wave back

I got in the car with a smile on my face. Mom and FP shared a look, making me confused. I sighed in thought as I started to think about my real dad and what he would be like if he were here.

______________________________________________

We arrived home, and I walked inside, tired and sore. Mom was smiling at me while going into the kitchen to make me some tea; I walked upstairs and took a quick shower. I got changed into some shorts and a tank top before walking downstairs; I sat down at the dining table as Mom sat down my drink. She sat down across from me as I drank my tea, which relaxed me a lot. I looked down at my cup before looking at Mom.

"Mom," I said softly.

"Yes, dear." She said, looking up at me

"Would you be mad if I ask who my real father is?" I asked her

She looked at me, shocked before sighing through her nose while closing her eyes, she looked at me with a soft smile. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it, making me smile at her.

"No, sweetie, I wouldn't be." She said softly. She sighed before looking down at her hands, "Where do I start, um, well, I can say that you were hanging out with him when I picked you up."

I looked at her confused. 

"My dad is a Serpent? But who?" I thought.

The more I thought about it the more that it started to make sense and that is when, the light bulb went off.

"My Dad is, FP Jones," I whispered.

She nodded her head while looking down at her hands. I smiled at her with excitement, I grabbed her hands making her look at me in shock. Tears roll down my cheeks as I gave her a thankful look.

"Thank you, Mom. Thank you." I said

She walked over to me and hugged me making me hug her back. The man that has treated me better than the man who was supposed to be the father figure while he was gone, the man who told me stories or would help me get through my nightmares when I stayed at his house when I was younger, was my true father. I couldn't be happier and that would mean that Jughead is my brother. I went to bed after finishing my tea, I went to my room. I tucked my self in before turning my lamp off, I fell asleep already knowing what my plan is going to be.

__________________________________________

How do you guys like the book so far? Please leave a like and a comment if you like it.