Chapter Eleven

Willow's pov

It has been about a week since my sister informed me about Polly's whereabouts and her pregnancy with Jason Blossom's babies. The day that we were going to get her out of there, we found out that she went missing when I was sleeping over at my Mom's house, Betty and I heard something in the attack. Only to find out that Polly has been hiding in the attack.

The Blossoms went after my sister saying that she killed Jason, and the proof is that the getaway car they hid burnt up with all the evidence inside. But, in reality, everyone knows that Polly wouldn't even harm a fly.  That one week was hectic. Polly went to live with Veronica's family, and Mom kicked Hal out of the house, again.

Other than that, my life has been fine, I helped Jughead and Betty with the mystery of Jason Blossom's murder, but I have been focused on my own life. Dad and I have gotten a great relationship.

The house is always clean; Dad usually drinks at the bar and then comes home and passes out. I have been making sure that the house is clean and the laundry is done, and the homework gets turned in, but other than that, my life is amazing.

Right now, I am sitting at the Whyte Wyrm doing homework while everyone was out. I am going to Polly''s baby shower today, and I have gotten some onesies and other things that Polly will need. I heard my phone vibrate on the counter, so I grabbed it to see who texted, only to find out that it was Betty.

"Hey, the baby shower is about to start." Betty texted

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." I texted back 

I quickly packed everything up before heading out of the bar and quickly get home. I opened the door put my stuff on the table and my jacket on the chair before heading out.

*Time Skip*

I walked into Veronica's house with a smile on my face. I quickly walked over to my sister and gave her a hug making her giggle while hugging me back. After that, I walked into the bathroom and got dressed in my outfit. Even though I don't want to wear a dress, I have to. We set everything up for the shower. By the time we got done, everyone was arriving, and it was dark out. I was about to walk over to my brother and sister when the door opened, revealing my Mom. I quickly walked over and hugged her.

"I'm so happy to see you here," I said, releasing her. She gave me a small smile before looking directly at Polly, making me lightly push her to her, "Go get her, Mama."

I walked over to Jughead, making him wrap his arm around my shoulders, "Everything is going great, Will."

"Yeah, I am happy everything is going according to plan," I said softly. 

Next thing we know, the Blossoms slammed the door open, making everyone go quiet, "No big deal, it's only the best stroller money can buy."

"It's so expensive," Polly said

"All I ask is you to make me the child godmother." She replied smugly 

Betty cleared her throat with a wide-eyed expression.

"Cheryl," I said sternly.

Her eyes widened, "Kidding, so not kidding."

I rolled my eyes as she walked her grandmother to the food table. Mrs. Blossom offered Polly somewhere she can stay at their home, which obviously upset my mom. Nana Rose told Pollyy how many babies she will have and what the sex is, and then we started unwrapping gifts. When she was about to open the Blossoms gift after my mom's, Archie came walking in and looked directly at Jughead and me. He immediately dragged me out of my chair before walking me over to Jugheads.

"Ow, Arch, you are hurting me," I said quietly so that no one can hear.

He pushed me into Jug before glaring at us, "you were protecting him; that's why you didn't want me to go. That's why you didn't tell me." Archie sneered

"Go? Go where?" I asked confused

"Relax." Jug said, concerned, "What happened?"

When Veronica and Betty walked over to us to see what's going on, Archie immediately started going off.

"Did you know Jughead and Willow's father is a Serpent?" Archie blurted out, making Veronica and Betty look at us bewildered

"No," Betty said softly. 

"That's why he tried to stop me from going to the bar so that I wouldn't find out." Archie sneered, "After everything my Dad has done for you."

"Archie, I can explain. Okay?" Jughead tried diffusing our friend

"Arch, please calm down," I said softly, "Don't do this now, don't do this to us."

"That explains why you are always with them, huh?" He questioned, "Are you one of them, Will? Are you a Serpent like your Dad?"

I went quiet after that, making everyone look at me, shocked.

"Look, I-I can explain everything. Okay?" I stuttered

"Okay, but not now and not today." Veronica explained, "This is Polly's day, so you three need to check yourselves. I mean it."

"Archie." Jug and I called out

"No, save it." He said before walking out of the apartment with Veronica right behind him

"B?" I quickly asked

She just looked at Jug and me before walking back to Polly and Mom. My mom and Mrs. Blossom started getting into an argument before Polly finally snapped at them. I just said goodbye to Polly before leaving with tears in my eyes. I grabbed my bag and jacket before walking out of the apartment; when I walked outside, Archie ambushed me, and he pushed me up against the wall of the building.

"Where is it?" He asked angrily

"What?" I asked scared

"Where is your tattoo!" He yelled angrily 

"It's on my wrist!" I chocked out

He pulled my sleeves up to show my Serpent tattoo, and he roughly released me while looking at me in disbelief.

"You're a Serpent!" He growled out, "How could you do that!? How is your Mom okay with this!"

"You won't understand, Arch." I whimpered

I heard a motorcycle engine making me tense up. I sniffed as tears rolled down my face.

"You will never understand, Arch." I whimpered, "How could you, your Archie Andrews, who never thinks of anyway but yourself."

He looked at me with regret before the bike rolled up, showing my Dad. He pointed at Archie with an angry face.

"You're playing a dangerous game, boy! Willow, get on, now." He said angrily

I ran over to his bike before getting on. I wrapped my arms around his waist as I buried my face in his leather jacket. He drives off, making our way to the Southside, as tears rolled down my face. I wish today never happened. I wish I never left my house.