6.

"Wei Ying s-slow down you weirdo!"

The brunette girl huffed as she ran behind the agile young male.

They had arrived in the Cloud Recesses a few days ago and today was the official start of Lan Qiren's cultivation classes.

Wei Ying better not make trouble today. Damn ,being in class and seeing him being a doofus first hand is like being back in highschool!

A few inches in front of her Jiang Cheng glares at his brothers back as they stop on a bridge where the Lan class building is a yard away.

"Here we are! Let's take a break!" Wei Ying shouts happily to his two companions.

"If you get up late again tomorrow,Xia and I definitely won't wait for you." Jiang Cheng says sternly while Xia was too busy admiring the landscape and Lan buildings.

"I still can't believe it! I'm in the cloud recesses!"

Wei Ying ran his hand through his long ponytail ,turning to Jiang cheng with a bright smile.

"I was only a bit late.The worse punishment we can get is to stand in the corner!"

Xia knocks him on the head with a glare.

"Do we look like we want to stand in a corner!? Like he said ,you'll be on your own!"

Wei Ying pouts then winks, attempting to touch her chin.

"You know you'll wait for me A'Xia."

She blushes embarrassed and smacks his hand away then her eyes dart to behind him .She notices two males coming near.

"It's Jin Zixuan!"

Beside her Jiang Cheng bows respectively to the Jin heir.

"Zixuan."

Xia smiles at him and offers a friendly wave.

It won't hurt to be nice to him even if he's kind of a butt. Oops that wave was pretty informal.

Wei Wuxian turns to see the stoic young male who remains silent and gives a quick (and half hearted) hand gesture and bows his head and gives the strange green eyed female a surprised look before continuing to walk ahead.

'A strange girl indeed.'

The two males and the young girl watched the young man walk away.

Wei Wuxian scoffs

"Hmph! He's becoming more and more presentable!"

"Jin Clan of Lan ling ,as rich as the princes.He's the heir of the Jin Clan ,he has to be presentable"

Wei Wuxian suddenly got a mischievous look on his face making Jiang Cheng kick him and Xia try to hold in her giggles.

"Don't get any bad ideas!I'm warning you ,no matter what,Jin Zixuan is my sister's fiance. He'll be family one-day and you'll have to bare with it!"

"Alright I got it!"

Xia shook her head.

"You better, or Lan Qiren will make you copy down every rule they have here!"

The thought made Wei Wuxian shiver.

"Ehhh, no thanks!"

Xia fought back an evil grin and walks on.

' too bad ,you're predestined to fuck up"

🌸🌸

"The Orchid room? The name is not bad but the old man who teaches us so stubborn,but he's extraordinary indeed."