9

I swear the opening is stuck in my head >_< But i'm not complaining! Please vote and leave comments! (And also check out my newest book The Lan Flower !)

When Xia watched MDZS , she didn't pay much attention to Caiyi town, but to see it right before her eyes- she fell in love with everything about it.

Earlier that day, Huaisang had invited her to accompany him to town to get some art supplies. Of course, she would have immediately said yes (who would say no to the adorable director Nie?),but she first had to get permission from either Lan sibling.

Lan Zhan had flat out said no (do I detect a hint of jealousy?) so she went to Lan Xichen who said she could go, but only if Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were there to look after her. Lucky for her, Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were both happy to escape the peaceful yet boring Cloud Recesses for a bit.

"We're so fortunate to be out here!Thank God!" Wei Wuxian exclaims, taking his seat next to Xia with a bowl of icecream in his hand.

"Lan Zhan is busy hunting water spirits. Lan Qiren went to attend a meeting held by the Nie Clan-Good luck has come and no one's gonna stop it!"

Jiang Cheng ,who sits across from Wei Wuxian , sends the older male an unamused look.

"Good luck?You have offended the Lan Clan. When Lan Qiren comes back,he'll make you pay for it."

Xia looks at Wei Wuxian with an expression mirroring Jiang Chengs.

"Yeah, and Lan Zhan's gonna kick your ass for sure. Dont think I don't know about the kinky stunt you pulled in the library!"

The young cultivator smiles nervously.

"U-um, about that. The book is actually Huaisangs ! He let me borrow it!"

Xia scoffs.

"No excuses! Lan Zhan isn't a pervert like you. You scarred his beautiful virgin eyes with your porn!"

"Hmph!It's not my fault he's such a fuddy duddy!" Wei Wuxian pouts, stuffing his mouth full of ice cream, completely changing the subject.

"Mmm!I bet Yanli would love this!"

While Wuxian begins sniffing the air , Xia thinks about what episode she could be in.

'It's definitely an earlier episode ...so maybe this is when ..'

"Don't run so fast! You'll fall in the water!"

Jiang Cheng's voice brought her out of her thoughts and made her tur around to see Wei Wuxian leaving in a boat.

'He must be looking for Emperor's Smile!"

She jumps up as Jiang Chengs yells for her to come back.

She runs towards the boat that Wei Wuxian is about to leave on,unaware that on a bridge above the boats Lan Zhan and Xichen spotted the girl running towards the water.

'Lady Xia is chasing after the trouble maker.'

Just as Wei Wuxian pushes away from the dock, he hears someone yell out his name.

Turning around ,he sees Xia running towards the dock and he's sure that she might fall in ,but to his surprise, she jumps off the edge and lands gracefully into his boat.

But then stumbles.

"Eek!"

As she falls,Wei Wuxian immediately drops the bamboo oar in his hands and moves forward, grabbing her hands and pulling her back up towards his chest.