Answers

"Shit" Mike mumbled under his breath.

"So... about those questions." I said after a minute of him staring at me with a shocked expression on his face.

He cleared his throat, "R-right, g-go on."

"What happened to Henry Bowers after you pushed him into that well?" I asked him, taking my notepad out.

"Uhhh, he um, well I don't really know, all I know is that he got out somehow and was then arrested for murder." He responded, still in a bit of a shocked state.

"Murder?? Who'd he kill?"

"His father, the county sheriff."

"Oh, um okay..." I said as I jotted some stuff down in my tiny notepad.

I could feel his eyes on me as wrote, so I looked up, he had a look of confusion across his face,      

"Can I help y-" I started, before he cut me off

"How do you remember that, you were 6..."

"I had a dream. Well, not a dream, a flashback. I found this old yellow raincoat in my closet whilst I was cleaning, it lit a match inside of me. It unlocked memories I didn't know I had." I answered.

"Raincoat...?" He said almost instantly.

"Yeah? Why?" I asked him.

"Uh, nothing, anymore questions?"

"Yeah..." I said unsure, he was keeping something from me, I could feel it, "Why were you guys in that house in the first place?"

He paused to think for a second, "To find Beverly."

"Who's Beverly, and why was she in there?"

"She was our friend, we called her Bev. She had short red hair, she almost always wore this white dress. She didn't wear it much after that day though, it had rips and dirt all over it." He said, looking up at the ceiling, fondly remembering his friends. "She got abducted by," he paused for a second, a look of fear crawling up his face, "IT."

"IT? What's IT?" I questioned.

"Well I'm not entirely sure, it took the form of a clown. But it was, it was something more, if that makes sense." He answered.

"Y-ya, it makes sense." I tensed at the realization that IT had run up to me in the sewers before I blacked out, "was Bev okay?"

"Ya, we got you two out."

"How exactly did you get us out?" I asked, I could see goosebumps forming on his arms, a vein slightly popping out of his forehead, his palms getting sweaty. He was scared.

"We fought it, it's gone now. We killed it."

"I have one last question, w-what happened to G-georgie...?"

He paused for a second, trying to remember, "I-i'm, i'm not sure."

"Alright, well thank you. I'll uh, see you around." I said once I finished jotting stuff down in my notepad.

"Anytime," He said as I started walking towards the stairs, "u-um, stay safe Y/N."

"Of course" I smiled at him before walking down the steps. Why was everybody telling me to stay safe?

Hi, sorry for the short chapter, I'm gonna try and post chapter 4 tonight, it'll be longer and alot more interesting I swear. tHaNkS fOr ReAdInG, mAkE sUrE tO LiKe AnD sUbsCrIbE. AnD hIt tHaT bELl iCoN tO gEt A nOtIfIcAtIoN wHeNeVeR i UpLoAd A nEw vIdEo.