Reunited

(Updated)

I sat in a stack of toys, not very comfortable. I looked down at my leg, my calf had a massive cut down the side. That wasn't good. I looked up towards the area I was just standing. All I could see was Georgie's silhouette, what pushed me? I squinted my eyes, trying to make out what was happening in front of me. That's when I saw a taller figure. It definitely wasn't the clown, but then I remembered Mike telling me about how he could shapeshift. The taller figure reached down for the iron rod, shit I must've dropped it. I gathered enough energy to stand up, but due to my left leg being completely numb, I fell back into the stack of toys.I sat there, watching the scene in front of me unfold. Powerless. It quickly walked over to Georgie, and wrose the pole into the air, it then slammed it into Georgie's throat, killing him. 

"NO!" I screamed.

I watched as the figure pulled the pole out of Georgie's throat and threw it to the ground. It proceeded to grab Georgie by the throat and grabbed him by the neck, walking him towards a hole. Tears fell down my cheeks, due to the pain from my leg and the fact that I didn't have the power to save my best friend.

"NO!" I screamed once more, my voice breaking.

The figure's hands released from Georgie's throat, allowing my best friend to fall into the abyss.

It started panting, and reached down to grab the pole. I let out a small whimper, scared for my life. It's gonna kill me. I'm going to die. It jumped at the small sound I had made, and quickly turned towards me. Like it had completely forgotten that I was there. It dropped the pole and ran towards me, I got on my elbows and tried dragging myself away, but it reached me before I could. Mike was right, I shouldn't have come. I was gonna end up just like Georgie. Dead. The figure was now standing above me, looking down. I could barely see, due to the tears in my eyes blurring my vision.

"A-are you okay?" The figure asked.

"I'll leave, just please don't hurt me!" I said through tears, squeezing my eyes shut, prepared for the worst...

The figure chuckled, "I'm not gonna hurt you, at least not anymore than I already have," He looked down at the cut on my leg, "Does it hurt?" I'd much rather die than have to spend the rest of eternity down in the sewers.

I reached up to rub my eyes, so I could clear my vision, "Y-yeah, kinda."

I studied the boy standing in front of me, he had light brown hair, brown eyes, and the sweetest smile. He noticed me admiring his features, my eyes widened slightly as I looked down at the ground. He did the same

The boy knelt down next to me "I'm sorry, I don't have anything to help you with."

"It's fine," I said, "W-who are you?"

"Oh ya, I'm Georgie, and you are?"

My heart stopped. It was Georgie. "Georgie?! HOLY SHIT!" I sat up and engulfed him in a hug, he awkwardly hugged back, still not knowing who I was. We released from the hug, he had a confused look on his face, but I had the biggest smile on mine, tears began falling from my eyes. Happy tears.

"And you are?" Georgie asked.

"Y/N, don't you remember me?" I responded.

His jaw dropped, and a huge smile appeared on his face. "OH MY GOD Y/N! He screamed, as I laughed. He grabbed me, pulling me into another hug, but this time it wasn't awkward, he squeezed me tight. But suddenly his grip released and he pulled away. His hands still resting on my shoulders, his expression had changed from happy to scared. I could feel the nervous sweats from his hands seeping through my shirt.