A king amidst the flames.

I woke up the next day and waited for Weiss.  She woke up soon after me and went to get ready in the locker rooms. I stayed with her as she got ready and as she was talking with pyrah nikos a blonde boy walked up to her. He went to put his arm around her but I stopped him with a wall of fire.

Y/n:What are you doing?

Jaune:I was just

Y/n:Scram.

He ran off as Weiss and pyrah looked towards me,pyrah then whispered to Weiss.

Pyrah:Why did he do that?

Weiss:Y/n's very protective about me,the last boy I had feelings for only used me for my family name and ever since then y/n doesn't allow boys that I barley know to flirt with me. It honestly gets annoying at times.

Y/n:I'm just watching out for you.

Weiss:But what about being on a team with me and my brother,pyrah?

Pyrah:If fate allows it then I would love to be on a team with you two.

Weiss:Yes!

The time for the test was drawing close as me and Weiss left the locker room,to head to our told meeting place for the initiation. Weiss and I stepped onto pads that were placed next to eachother.

Y/n:You better pass.

Weiss:Same goes for you.

Ozpin began to explain a landing strategy and midway through his talk students began to get launched. I was launched and I as raced towards the ground i put my feet towards the ground and began to blast a flame under them, I landed safely but was cornered immediately by Grimm,mostly beowolves. I put my hand on the ground and sharply exhaled,creating a small flame from my nose.  A beowolf ran at me and I stopped it by blasting it with fire from my fist,making a hole in it's chest. I got into a stance that made it easier for me to breath,the better I can breathe the better control I have over my fire. Another beowolf came for me but was put down when I did an axe kick on it's head,creating a flame around my foot as I did. There were fourteen left but the numbers cut in half when two soilders made of stone cut through them. The rest of the beowolves ran in fear of their lives. I stood my stance as I let fire begin to flow from the heels of my feet. Between the two,giants, of stone soliders a boy walked through,he wore upper class,royal, clothing.

 Between the two,giants, of stone soliders a boy walked through,he wore upper class,royal, clothing

His hair was as white as snow and his eyes red as blood. He looked towards me and with a,gentlemanly,smile as he addressed me.

Otaku:No need to be afraid or in edge,these are my soliders. They are a consequence of my semblance and are completely loyal to me,their king.

The flames at me feet went out as I stood up casually.

Y/n:Sorry,it's not every day you see eight foot men made of white stone.

Otaku:I can understand how that can be a bit unsettling.

He looked to his solider,who were now on their knees in a bow.

Otaku:You two look ahead,I want to find that temple.

Rook1:Yes,my king.

Rook2:We live to serve.

They went ahead,and began to scout.

Y/n:So,this makes us partners?

He put his hand out,waiting for a hand shake. I shook his hand,as respect for the man that helped me out.

Otaku:My name is otaku,here's to the next four years together.

Y/n:My name is y/n schnee,I look forward to our time together.

He looked puzzled for a moment.

Otaku:You're a schnee but you fight with fire and flame instead of glyphs?

Y/n:I'm a special case for the schnee family,my semblance is fire bending. I have total control over all forms of heat.

Otaku:All forms? As in you can even control magma and lightning?

Y/n:Yep. And before you ask,yes I am a biological schnee,I wasn't adopted.

We released the shake and walked after his soliders.

Otaku:You see,y/n, my semblance is called chess board, I can make and create loyal chess soliders. Everything from the weak,but useful, pawn to the mighty,and cocky, queen.

Y/n:That must be useful.

Otaku:It can be bothersome at times, I can't dispel my soliders. They have to be subjected to enough damage to,for lack of a better word, kill them. Don't get the wrong idea about me,I have no problems with fighting along side my subjects but I find fighting grimm detestable.

Y/n:It would suck if one gets on nerves and you couldn't get rid of them.

Otaku:They are rather easy to deal and handle with but they do have their own personality amongst each peice. The queen has a,rather big, superiority complex,she sees that she is better then all but me. The rooks always wish to find a fight that tests them in battle while the knights are strategic and stoic brave warriors and the bishops are calm and collected,never lossing their temper.

Y/n:What about the pawns?

Otaku:They have a squire like feature to them,like aspiring knights.

Y/n:I see,it's a very deep and complex power, way more impressive then simple fire control.

Otaku:Please,don't sell yourself short. The power to manipulate heat is a much more useful power,in some regards, and it has many more uses.

Y/n:Yeah,I guess it does.

The rooks returned to us and they kneeled down to their king.

Otaku:Raise your heads.

They stood and began to speak.

Rook1:We saw two girls being attacked by Grimm. One with short black and red hair and the other was a schnee.

Otaku: And you two didn't intervene?

Rook2:We wanted your approval.

Y/n:Which direction?

Rook2:We answer to none but the king.

Otaku:Answer his question.

Otaku gave his demand in a cold voice.

The rook pointed and I blasted off in that direction,using flames from the palmes of my hands to boost forward. I arrived to see Weiss about to be clawed by a beowolf. I stopped the flame in my right hand,making me spin forward, and when I was close enough I put my right palm into the beowolf's face,while still in mid air. The two girls saw me as I was about to fire off a flame

Weiss&ruby:Y/N?!

Y/n:TURN TO ASH!

I blasted a strong flame into the beowolf,when I was finished I was infront of weiss and the beowolf was reduced to ash in the wind.

Y/n:Any who attempt to hurt my family will be reduced to nothing but smoke!

(A/n:Otaku isn't my oc!)