The burden of flames

The next day came and otaku and I were already ready for classes.

Y/n:What do you think this is going to be like?

Otaku:Good question,I really have no clue.

Y/n:What's your family like?

Otaku:What?

Y/n:Weiss told me you were calling family yesterday, I wanted to know what they're like.

Otaku:Well,I don't have a father but my mother is a very kind woman,when she wants to be, at some moments you could say she's the queen of the Grimm with how mean she can be.

Y/n:I feel you there,my dad is major jerk to me,my semblance is diffrent from my sister's so he see's me as an outcast. I don't mind it,he still gives me an allowance and a place to live.

Otaku:Wow,that must have been a rough child hood.

Y/n:You get use to it.

Otaku looked down at a pocket watch he had and then back up to me.

Otaku:We should get going,don't want to be late.

Y/n:Yep,it would give us a bad first impression.

Otaku:And we can't have that.

We walked through the halls to our first class and I looked to him.

Y/n:Quick question,why do you not like to fight grimm?

Otaku:Well,I guess I just don't like animals to be harmed. They may attack people but are they aware of it? I don't know,so I don't wish to hurt them.

Y/n:And humans?

Otaku:A human being has full control over what they do,they should "always" be held responsible for their actions.  Y/n,no matter what,always hold me accountable for my actions.

Y/n:Weird thing to ask,but okay.

We entered the class and took our seats.

Otaku:You're sister isn't here.

Y/n:Weird,Weiss is always on time.

It took until the first bell rang but Weiss and her team arrived,they were scolded but weren't punished. They came and sat down next to us.

Y/n:You're late.

Weiss:I know,but we were decorating.

Y/n:Your first day of school and you're late because of decorating?

Weiss:Yes?

Y/n:How are you smarter then me?!

Weiss:Hey!

The class started as another,late,team came in and our professer began to tell his story. Ruby was constantly annoying Weiss and when our professer asked who thought they had the traits of a huntsman both mine and weiss' hands shot up.

Port:Ah,the schnee twins. Both of you go get ready and we will begin.

Me and weiss did as we were told and we both returned in our clothes for fighting.

Port:You're up first,Mr.schnee.

Y/n:Yes,sir.

I stepped forward and the professer let a Grimm out of it's cage. The boar charged me and I stopped it by putting my hands on it's head. I then blasted fire down on it,turning it to dust.

Port:Excellent! Quick and effective,every huntsman should go into a fight trying to finish it that quickly.

Y/n:Thank you,sir.

Port:Now for Ms.Schnee.

Weiss:Right away.

Weiss got ready to fight,getting her rapier ready. She was fighting the same Grimm I did,while being annoyed by ruby's words of encouragement. After beating the Grimm she just stormed out of the room,angry. I followed after as Otaku went to ruby.

Y/n:Weiss I get she annoyed you but doing this,it's childish.

Weiss:She shouldn't be leader!

Y/n:AND YOU SHOULD?!

Weiss:Well,of course I

Y/n:No,weiss,you don't understand what it means to be a leader. You think it means you're in charge no matter what,that's not it. You may be in charge but you are also the one that gets held accountable for everything your team does,I mean if Otaku did something "I" would be the one people blamed. I'm his leader and he follows me,it's a leaders job to lead correctly. Something you couldn't do.

Weiss:How da-

Y/n:NO! Listen,winter is a leader because she is firm and waits to make a call,you are quick to judge and make calls on the flip of a dime. I'm a leader because I won't be over talked and I'm commanding,you are too sensitive. Weiss,I love you,but you are not fit to lead. Hell,father leads because of his iron fist. You are an amazing fighter and a great person,even if you don't like to show it,and you may not be leader but you are a teammate. So be the best teammate that a leader can ask for,and I'll promise you ruby will get better too. She is just a girl,but she's a smart girl.

Weiss:I-I don't know.

Y/n:Weiss,if someone is not fit to be leader they will burn in the flames of that burden. It's happened countless times.