Lighting pierces through the flames.

After turning the,unfortante, Grimm into a pile of ash,otaku arrived with his rooks and began to fight the grimm.

Otaku:We are suppose to be partners,you can't run ahead like that. I hope it's not a problem with you.

I boosted myself towards another grimm and shoved my boot the monsters stomach. I then began to blast a flame from my foot, when I finished there was no more torso. I put my foot onto the ground and a small ring of fire surrounded me. I raced to another beowolf and landed on it's shoulders,when I was on it I cupped my hands on both sides of it's head. I then created a fire between my hands that got so intense that the monsters head exploded. I did a back flip off of the beowolf's body and landed on my feet,in a crouching position.

Otaku:He fights like an animal.

I ignored the comment and raced towards the last beowolf. Used my flames to blast it into the air,once it was in the air I blasted it with both hands and my flame heated up to a point of turning green. I began to pant as I let my fire die down and as the remains of the beowolf sprinkled around me like snow in the middle of winter. The other three looked to me,stunned at what I just did.

Weiss:Y/n?

I looked to her as my flames completely went out.

Y/n:You okay,I would hate it you got hurt.

Weiss:I'm fine.

Y/n:You okay,ruby?

Ruby:Ye-yeah,I'm doin alright.

Y/n:Good then we should get going.

I began to walk towards,where I thought,the ruins would be. Otaku got up next to me and began to walk next to me.

Otaku:That was reckless of you,to rush into battle like that,but I can admit I respect your drive to protect your sister.

Y/n:Thanks,I hate it to see a member of family be hurt.

I walked further and I came across a cliff,below the ruins we needed.

Y/n:Right down there,but how to get to it?

Otaku:We would have to circle around.

Ruby:That would take too long.

Weiss:But there's no other way.

As if it meant too, a nevermore flew under us. The Grimm began to circle the area,making it easy to jump onto if you timed it right. Ruby and I saw the monster and then looked back to the others.

Y/n&ruby:That's not the "only" way.

The other two gave us a confused look but that look turned to one of concern when we grabbed them and jumped from the cliff,we began to fall into the pit below but were stopped when we landed on a nevermore. We made sure to hold on tight.

Y/n:Haha! That was awesome!

Ruby:Yeah,it was!

Weiss:You two are insane!

Otaku:I agree!

We began to fly above the ruins,a result of the nevermore trying to get rid of us, me and ruby looked at eachother again and then back down.

Y/n:You thinkin what I am?

Ruby:Oh,yeah I am!

We looked back to otaku and weiss,who weren't very happy at the moment.

Y/n:On three! One...two....three

Otaku:What's on three?!

Ruby:JUMP!