Healing in flame.

I woke up a few hours later in a bed that was fitting inside a dorm. I was stripped down to my pants and I looked down at my body to see my burn scars,I looked to my left and saw weiss sitting next to me. She was asleep so I shook her awake,her head bolted up and she look at me as I was standing up.

Weiss:Are you feeling alright?

Y/n:Yep,where's otaku?

Weiss:He said he was calling family and that he would be back later and classes start tomorrow.

Y/n:Tomorrow,got it.

I put on my shirt and opened the door to the dorm and began to walk out the room.

Weiss:Where are you going?

Y/n:To do some training,want to help me out?

Weiss:Sure.

We walked out of the dorm room and went out to the court yard,I took my shirt off and began to get ready to defend myself.

Weiss:Are you ready?

Y/n:Are you?

Weiss:Please, I'm always ready!

Y/n:Then shoot.

She shot a then line of fire and I moved it up,with ease.

Y/n:We're not kids anymore,hit me with it all!

Weiss:You asked for this.

She charged up her rapier,with fire dust, and fired it towards me,it came much faster and was alot bigger then the previous one. I used my flames and began to push back against the ball of fire,when it I couldn't push it back I jumped above the fireball and blasted my own fireball into the one weiss created. When the fire collided my fire crushed hers and they both died out,leaving the space below me charred and burnt. After I landed I heard footsteps coming from my left,fast ones. I looked to the direction of the sound and saw ruby had run up to me,very excited.

Ruby:Oh my gosh,that was so cool! Are you okay?! You passed out after the exam!

Y/n:I'm fine,no need to worry about me.

Her eyes went from my eyes to my chest,starring at my burn marks.

Y/n:Ruby?

She snapped out of her spaced out state.

Ruby:I'M SO SORRY! I was just wondering how you got all those burn scars,can't you control fire?

Y/n:I can but that doesn't mean it won't burn me,fire is no man's friend. These are all from when I was really trying to get a hold of my semblance,the biggest one is on my back.

I turned around and showed her my back,the wound resembled a lightening strike that originated from my heart and crossed all across my back.

Y/n:This was from my first time trying to get a control on lighting,I messed up and the lightening went through my heart. I almost died and the price was this mark on my back, I don't remember it very well but Weiss does.

Ruby then ran over to weiss as I put on my shirt and walked over to them.

Ruby:What happened?!

*Weiss pov:Flashback*

Y/n and I were fifteen years old when it happened. He noticed it wasn't just fire he could control and he dragged me to the training room.

Weiss:What are we doing?

Y/n:I can do more then just control fire,I have power over all heat.

He figured it out from a lightbulb in his room,he focused on making it stop and for a few seconds it accutualy did,he did this by stopping the current into the lights.

Weiss:Why does it matter,what does this mean?

Y/n:I can redirect the flow of electricity,I can redirect lightening!

I yanked my hand away from him and he turned around to face me.

Weiss:I'm not going to shoot lightening at you!

Y/n:I'll be fine,come one weiss! For me?

Weiss:One time,and only once.

Y/n:Yes!

We walked into the training hall and I readied my raiper as he got into a stance,he seemed so excited.

Y/n:Let's do this!

Weiss:Get ready.

I charged the dust and shot it at him,it went into his finger tips and he began to move it across his chest.

Y/n:I told you,just fi-AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

His fingers went across his heart and his body started to shake as the lightening escaped from his back,his yells of pain were terrifying and I felt so guilty for what I had done. He fell to the ground,a black smoke rising from him, as Winter ran into the room. Winter ran to him and she picked him up in her arms while putting a finger to his neck.

Winter:Weiss,what happened?!

Weiss:I don't know,he told me to do it.

Winter:He has no pulse.

She put him to the floor,on his back, and began to pump his heart while giving him mouth to mouth. She began to pump harder the more he didn't respond.

Winter:Come on,y/n,come on.

She pumped his heart one last time and he bolted up,his aura must have been working as hard as possible. He looked around and began to see all of us.

Y/n:Winter? Weiss? What happened?

Winter:Long story short,you died.

Y/n:I what?!

Weiss:Your heart stopped beating because I shot you with lightening.

He began to rub his head and sighed in pain.

Y/n:I'm an idiot,why did I think dragging it through my chest was a good idea? Thanks winter.

Winter:No worries little brother,just be more careful when handling electricity.

Y/n:Noted.

Winter:Now then.

She then hit him on the head.

Winter:What did you think you were doing,trying to control lightening?! I know you're powerful but that was idiotic.

Y/n:Ow!

She then moved so she could look at me,her eyes were fueled by hatred.

Winter:And you! Why would you fire lightening at your brother?! Even if he is the one that brought it up,there was no reason for you to go along with it!

Weiss:I'm sorry! Don't hit me!

*Flashback over:y/n pov*