The Changing

Minho had a sinister look in his eyes, he veins bulging in his neck. He growled like a tiger ready to strike it's pray. Minho broke into a run. Chasing after thomas. Thomas stumbled a few times but didn't stop running. "Newt, Newt" called thomas, his voice straining. But no one answered, thomas looked around but Newt was no where to be seen. Thomas's heart sunk as he had no clue what has happened or what could happen to his friend. With his mind on Newt, Thomas forgot what he was doing and stopped running, leaning against the maze wall panting. Suddenly, Minho dived right into him knocking him to the floor. Minho had hold of Thomas's arms locking them to the floor, Thomas began to wrestle Minho, but it was no use, the runner was too strong. Thomas started to kick in hope Minho would come to his senses and realise what he was doing but he had been stung just like Ben had a few weeks ago so he knew it was no use, Minho's mind was no longer sane. Thomas looked around still struggling to get Minho off him, then he saw a rock just above his head, Thomas reached out as far as he could in aim for the rock, he eventually grasped the rock in his right hand and bashed Minho over the head. He fell to the ground and thomas sat up panting heavily staring at Minho who was lying on his back unconscious. Newt. Thomas had to find Newt.