Four

The fight between Minerva and Erza had concluded

The fight between Minerva and Erza had concluded. Everyone went back to chatting with one another, except for a few. Four certain ran their way towards the scarlet woman and the blondie, each having concerned looks on their faces.

Meeting up with the two, they began to ask questions.

"Lu!" Levy called out to Lucy, giving her a nickname. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. I guess.." Lucy was unsure. Sure, it was good that Minerva didn't get physical, but she was anxious. She was worried about what bad things would be coming. Encountering the Sabertooth gang brought back bad memories to when she was bullied.

She didn't want it to happen again. She didn't want to be picked on. She just wanted to feel loved by genuine people. It wasn't like her home life was any better.

"UGH! THAT SABERTOOTH LADY NEEDS A GOOD THRASHING!" Natsu exclaimed furiously.

"Bastard," Gray muttered under his breath.

"Now now, calm down," Erza said, trying to keep the coolness. "She's gone now. I get it. She irritates me too."

"Yeah, and you called her a dirty hog!" the pink haired boy mentioned going hysterical. He bursted in laughter.

Erza rolled her eyes. She had gotten so annoyed with Minerva that she called her that. Although, it was like that every year.

"Alright, students!" a voice boomed. It was Fairy Tail High's principal. "Socializing is over! Time to head back to your buildings!"

Students broke up, going back to their former groups depending on their school. Fairy Tail High gathered up while Principal Dreyar was in the front.

"Alright, Fairy Tail High! Let's head on back!"

Once the group made it to their building, they entered through the doors.

"Alright, get to your classes!" Principal Dreyar instructed. "Erza, I want to see you in my office."

The redhead sighed. "Alright, principal Dreyar."

"Good," he'd then stroll away. The scarlet female shut her eyes for a moment. She took a deep breath.

Great.. thanks to that outburst, I now have to meet Principal Dreyar in the office..

"Hey, Erza," Lucy would call out her name. She'd snap out of her trance.

"Yes?"

"What's your first class?" Lucy asked. "I have math."

Erza's eyes widened, having a small grin on her face. "Hey, I have the same!"

The blonde's expression brightened. "Really?"

The scarlet nodded. "I can show you the way if you want."