Thirteen

Well, we're here

Well, we're here..

Lucy Heartfilia and Erza Belserion had just made it to Mr. Macao's classroom. Erza had creaked the door open for the two of them. Lucy eyed at all the students. Everyone was socializing with one another. Her eyes were focused on them until she heard her friend's voice.

"Come on, Lucy," Erza said. Her gaze was focused on two certain desks. "Lets go sit down."

Lucy snapped out of it as she turned her head towards the scarlet hair. "O-Okay.."

The girls walked over and placed their bottoms down on their chairs. Everyone was waiting in the room for class to begin. While Erza was facing the front, Lucy was staring at her. Her brown eyes focused on the person sitting next to her.

Her gaze was filled with love. The Belserion girl was gorgeous. Her hair. Her eyes. Her lips. Her skin. Everything.

Everytime the blonde would see her, she would always be caught off-guard. She'd be lost in her own world. There was just some sort of thing she had for her friend, but she could not quite figure it out.

Everytime Erza would do some sort of action like grabbing her hand, she would become all flustered. She never understood why.

***

In the mind of Lucy Heartfilia..

Erza was in the room of the rich girl. In other words, she was in Lucy's room. She was sitting on her bed. Lucy had a brush in her hand and was brushing her scarlet locks. The rich girl was sure enjoying herself.

The redhead had a relaxed expression. She had a soft smile on her face.

"How are you doing love?" the blonde would ask the woman.

"I'm doing well," said the scarlet, never dropping the smile.

Everything was peaceful between them. There was silence for a moment, but then Erza broke it.

"Thank you, Lucy," she began to say. "You are always someone that I can count on. You are just so sweet."

Lucy was taken aback by her sudden choice of words. Her cheeks instantly became hot. They changed color. They were now the color of her scarlet hair.

"E-Erza.. I don't know what to say.."

***

Present Day

"Lucy?"

What could be heard was the regal voice of Erza. Lucy broke out of her daze. She had just been pulled back into reality. Her cheeks were so hot. She had no idea what she was thinking.

She was daydreaming about the woman again. She was confused as to why she would imagine something like that.

"U-Uh.."

Erza looked concerned. "Are you alright?"

Lucy said nothing. Her cheeks were burning. She felt dead. She couldn't say anything.

She honestly had no idea what was going on with herself.

***

The bell rang. Everyone was dismissed from class. The students rose from their seats and exited the door. Lucy was not focused at all during the session. She was too busy thinking about her imagination involving Erza.

This has been going on so much lately that her dear friend was starting to become even more worried.

"Lucy.. are you sure you're fine?" said Erza, looking at the blonde with her brown orbs.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine.."

However, Erza wasn't fooled or fully convinced. "Lucy-"

"HeyIthinkI'mgoingtogousethebathroomI'llcatchyoulaterbye!" the blonde suddenly blurted out, saying her words as fast as she could.

Then shortly after, she ran off.

Erza was left puzzled. She could notice that her friend was acting strange. She suspected that something truly was bothering her.

Lucy.. I hope you're alright..

***

Lucy entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She walked over to the mirror. She stared at her reflection. She wore a frown on her face. She was so confused. She did not understand how she acted the way she does around Erza.

Why did her cheeks become red? Why did she stumble over her words? Why did she feel like running away?

Why.. why do I act this way when I'm around this woman?

Her expression remained the same as she was talking to herself through her mind.

Honestly, what is my dea-

Just then in the blink of an eye, she figured it out. Her dark brown eyes widened at the realization.

She had a crush on Erza.