What's the Buzz?

"Good evening how many in your party?" Bulma standing tall, greeting her guests buy her check-in register. The restaurant was recently opened and becoming a big hit in the community. There were long lines from the time Bulma opened the doors till closing. Bloom & Bee was a quaint restaurant with modern furnishings & unique artwork on the ceiling hung big colorful flowers with lighting behind them. There were many tables with comfy chairs that you could sit for hours. The restaurant was casual dining with healthy choices of dishes and even desserts. Every cuisine looked like it came out of a five-star restaurant magazine. Bulma wanted to serve the best food without having to charge outrageous prices. Because of this genius idea, it made more people wanting to flock to her restaurant.

Every night Bulma saw new faces and gaining regular customers. But there was one customer that she did not like. "Oh, there is that uptight man again at table four." It was hard to resist this prospect, Bulma thought he was attractive if only smile more. Bulma was warning her waitress that he is demanding. He always has a sour face and stares at people with judgmental looks. Launch looked at Bulma, she smiled with a cheery voice and said she would do her best. Bulma got so carried away with her other customers that she lost all track of time. It was almost closing time when a tired and drained Launch approached Bulma. Bulma was in the back having a meeting with the cooks. "What's wrong?" Bulma asked Launch. She said that the uptight customer was keeping me busy all night and he didn't tip me and now wants to talk to you. That made Bulma furious!

No matter how mad Bulma was feeling, she had to be polite to this customer to understand why he did not tip. "Good evening sir, I appreciate your patience, how can I help you?" Vegeta stood up and just stared at Bulma. Her eyes widen as she tries to keep her composure. This man was well dressed and had a very well built body regardless of the blazer he was wearing. Oh, and his face was much defined. Vegeta's long slick hair protruded upwards like a black flame, his deep dark eyes like crystal balls focusing on Bulma that she could see herself in them. It made Vegeta so mysterious and intriguing. After clearing his throat, Vegeta introduced himself.

"I'm Vegeta from The Capsule Review. I'm a food critic, and I wanted to interview you for my column." Bulma's face flushed. Vegeta explained some of the dishes he had and gave his opinion on the dining experience. He didn't say if they were good or bad and that Bulma would have to wait to see his review in the paper. After some time interviewing her, Bulma went on about the restaurant. It was late; Bulma realized no one was there but her and Vegeta.

Vegeta was finishing writing some notes then looked at his watch. I need to get going if I'm going to get this submitted in time for the deadline. He looked at Bulma, Vegeta asked if she needed a ride home? Bulma sat back, bewildered on his question. This man has appeared like he hated everyone and everything. Bulma smiled and responded by saying, "thank you, Vegeta I live upstairs." Vegeta stood up and walked out the door. Bulma traced back her words, "what did I say"?