Top news

Vegeta was lying in bed when he heard a knock at the door. His badly beaten lungs are too week for him to yell who is at the door? Vegeta struggled to get up while sharp pains were gripping his chest. He opened the door, looking down, he said: "I didn't order anything." Bulma's voice filled his ear. "Vegeta! It's me, Bulma!" Vegeta's sleepy eyes popped wide open. "What the hell are you doing here?" Bulma pleaded with Vegeta not to get mad. "I was worried about you, and when I found out that you were hurt, I had to come to see you." Vegeta said, "I'm going to murder Master Roshi!" Vegeta, feeling light-headed, started to lose his balance. Bulma quickly grabbed his arm and helped Vegeta to the couch. "Oh, you poor thing." She felt so helpless. She then asked, "How have you been able to take care of yourself?" Vegeta said, "I've managed." She looked around and saw pizza boxes, bottled water, and medication scattered the place. "Well, we will see about that?" Bulma got up and asked, "Where's your trash bags?" Vegeta was in no mood to argue with her.

The place looked a hundred times better. She liked Vegeta's style, and he too enjoyed modern furnishings. His decor went well with the white brick walls and large windows. Vegeta was waking up from a nap to the smell of something cooking. Bulma placed a dish in front of him. It was the dish that he would usually order when he was going to Bloom & Bee. Vegeta smiled. Bulma noticed and said, "You should smile more, it's very becoming of you" Vegeta looked down and started eating. Bulma helped herself and took a tour of his place. It was masculine, and the smell of cologne lingered parts of his room. This place needs a woman's touch. Bulma came back to the table, and she was looking at Vegeta eating. "You don't say much, do you?" Bulma was not bothered; she enjoyed the silent view, Vegeta was shirtless and bandages wrapped around his broad chest. She was looking at his veins and muscles move along his skin tighten then relax as Vegeta was eating. Bulma stared at Vegeta's pecks as the small nipple harden. Vegeta startled her buy saying stop looking at me. A sad expression fell on her face. "I was just wondering if you are ok." Vegeta said, "I'm fine." "These bandages make me look week, well I'm not." Wait a minute Bulma heard a hidden meaning behind what Vegeta said. Does he think being injured makes him less of a man?

"I need your help to take me to the office." Bulma quickly jumped up. Vegeta asked her to go to his closet and get him a button-up shirt since it will be impossible to pulldown shirt in his condition. She was standing in his closet, running her hand along the hanging clothing. Vegeta had some tailored suits and a variety of colors. She even saw a pink shirt. Bulma was saying to herself, "real men were pink." She picked a dark blue short sleeve shirt at this moment she was being selfish, she wants to see Vegeta's muscular arms protruding out of his shirt. Vegeta was standing up; he was looking like he was feeling better. Bulma came up behind him and asked him to stretch out his arms towards her. Vegeta's back was as muscular as his chest. His entire body looks like as if it sculpted out of marble. Bulma let out a quiet moan. As she gently pushed the fabric along his arms, she would see how it played on Vegeta's skin indications. Bulma had the shirt on his body and fixed his collar Vegeta stiffened his body. He knew that Bulma was admiring him.

Bulma had to face Vegeta. She was thinking of the last time they were together as they shared a kiss. Their eyes meet, and Bulma blushed and looked down. She started to button his shirt; this has become the most erotic thing she has ever done. Bulma has taken men's shirts off, but putting one on was turning her on to a whole other level. She started with the button towards Vegeta's muscular neck. Bulma felt Vegeta's breath hit her hand; her face was so close to his. As Bulma was buttoning Vegeta's shirt, then she felt something pressing against her butt. Vegeta's hand pushed her closer to him as he leaned in, and they began to kiss. He parted Bulma's lips with his sharp tongue, entangling her tongue with his. Bulma wrapped her arms around his neck as she ran her fingers through his thick hair. Vegeta started to pull her dress up. He began to rub Bulma's pussy, over her already soaked panties. In a low ruff voice, Vegeta said, "Damn woman, you're fucking wet." Bulma was getting even more excited. She kissed Vegeta deeper and faster. Vegeta pulled her panties to one side and held them with one finger as another finger entered her soft, hot, and dripping pussy. Bulma started to moan louder as Vegeta pushed more of his course fingers into her most private area as he said, "you're so tight." As Bulma pressed her hands to Vegeta's back, he hissed. She stopped all motion and backed away. "Vegeta," she pleaded, "you're too hurt for us to continue." As Bulma looked at him, she saw an outline of his dick harden bulging out of his pants.

Bulma knew what to do for him as she unzipped Vegeta's pants and let them fall to the floor with a thud. As she stroked his dick through his underwear, Vegeta lifted his head back. He felt his underwear pulled down, and he heard Bulma gasp. Vegeta looked down as Bulma was admiring by how much more prominent and thicker his dick has gotten. As she pressed Vegeta's dick on her lips, there was a sudden knock at the door. Vegeta painfully screamed, "What the fuck?" The Uber driver was there to pick them up. The man at the door said, "Sorry, sir, but I was calling Miss Brief's phone." Both Vegeta and Bulma had to collect themselves as she helped Vegeta pull up his pants. Bulma opened her mouth as wide as she could and quickly inhaled Vegeta's dick in her mouth and pulled it out that a loud pop sound fills the room. With Vegeta's dick fully erected and glistening with Bulma's saliva, his mouth was open, wanting more. Bulma winked and said, "Hopefully, we could continue where we left off soon?"