Bold Caption

Vegeta slept for two days. Bulma was nursing him back to health, and taking care of his wounds, she had doctors come to the room to administer healing medicine. Vegeta was awakened by Bulma talking on the phone. "Yes, Launch, I'll be at the restaurant tonight" as she hanged up the phone, she noticed Vegeta was looking at her. "What's going on?" Vegeta asked as Bulma explained she was needed back at The Bloom & Bee. Vegeta said, "You go, I need to take care of Frieza. I can't go another day not knowing what happened to my parents and if he killed them?" Bulma is torn; she loves her restaurant but, at the same time, falling in love with Vegeta. Bulma looked at Vegeta and said, "I want to go with you." Vegeta tried to stand up, but his legs were weak from sleeping for so many days; "See you can hardly stand up. You need my help." Bulma asked Vegeta if he knows where Frieza lived and maybe if there are clues at work that they can get for evidence. Vegeta pulled out his laptop and went into the employee database; he knows that Frieza has the whole company eating out of his hands. There were a couple of goons that Frieza always hangs out with that love to brag about their ranks. Vegeta said, "I think we can start with them; they like to hang out at Just Saying Night Club. Desperate women always surround that place."

Bulma rummaging through her luggage, found a black silk spaghetti strap dress with a plunging neckline. She grabbed the dress and some heels and ran to the restroom as Vegeta looked puzzled. After an hour or so, Bulma busted open the bathroom door. What seemed to be a scene out of a movie she stood there while steam came out of the bathroom as her shadowy figure walks out. Vegeta's dick instantly got engorged; his mouth started watering and could not close his eyes as they teared up. Bulma walking in front of the bed, her nipples hardened through the thin fabric, and her body toned and glistening. She said, "I'm going to see if I can get a confession from those men even if it kills me." Vegeta was fighting to speak as he was lying in bed in front of his laptop. "I forbid it!" Vegeta roared, "You look vulgar, and I can see your dam nipples!"

Bulma qua looking at Vegeta's face, he's jealous, she touches his feet and rides her hand up to his leg. Vegeta fighting it, protested buy looking away and folding his arms across his chest. Bulma started to rub Vegeta's dick covered by his underwear as she says, "You can't hide this from me." she said devilishly. "Come on; I'm doing this for you," Bulma whispered in Vegeta's ear as goosebumps run down from his neck down to his arm. Bulma pulled off her dress and panties while Vegeta had his eyes closed, she nibbles on his ear "I'm yours, lover." while she is pulling Vegeta's massive hard dick out of his underwear. She quietly gets on the bed, Vegeta felt the bed press down by his leg as his eyes sealed shut. He thought Bulma was sitting next to him then he felt her body on of his hips Bulma's legs pressing between his legs. She grabbed Vegeta's face and turned it towards her. Bulma is completely nude as she has his dick sandwiched in between her pussy lips. Bulma lifted her body and hovered over Vegeta's cock, and she slowly slid it in her soft wet insides. He haplessly looked at her as his dick was disappearing into her deliciousness. Bulma was biting her lip as Vegeta was now in her then as a mad man, he gripped Bulma's hips and started slamming her body on his. They both where moaning and heavenly breathing as Bulma pants Vegeta grunts the bed shakes and creeks. Vegeta grabs Bulma's bouncing breasts and slurps on them as Bulma yells. "Oh, yeah, suck on them hard!" that made Vegeta's tempo go faster and harder.

He liked that he could be rough to Bulma. She's tough and could tell she wants more. Vegeta could feel his ball sack getting wetter. "Woman; you feel so amazing, cum for me," Bulma trying to catch her breath. "Let's cum together." Vegeta wrapped his hands around Bulma's back and draws her closer as they kiss franticly um, um, um Vegeta was pounding on Bulma, and Bulma was moaning louder "Yes, yes there that's the spot!" They were breathing hot air into each other "OH! OH, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Bulma was gripping on Vegeta's biceps. Vegeta uttered a long moan grinding his teeth and hissed as he pumped more and more semen into Bulma's pussy. Both out of breath, Vegeta was still pumping cum into Bulma as they fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling completely satisfied. It was about eleven o'clock when Bulma woke up from her bliss. She slides off Vegeta, moaning sleepily Bulma stopped then continued as she got off the bed. She's walking shakily to the bathroom. Bulma felt a rush of fluids exiting out of her inner lips she smiled and said: "what a man." Bulma took another shower and got ready, feeling more secure knowing that she had Vegeta's hot cum in her. She quietly walked out the door, Bulma called a cab, and the driver took her to the club.

Bulma walked into the club, and right away, she saw a group of obnoxious men gathered around flexing their muscles as women squeeze them. Bulma walked up to them and said, "Ok, which one of you is going to buy me a drink?" The group looked at her, and the tallest man stood up and said, "I like a woman that knows what she wants" as he led Bulma to the bar. The good thing was that he was already drinking so a few more drinks and he would be telling her everything. "My name is Gini; what's your name, pretty lady?" Bulma had to give him a fake name in case anyone at Vegeta's work knew her. My name is Marron; Bulma smiled, "so what are we drinking?" A few drinks later, Bulma felt it was the right time to get what she wanted. She leaned in and asked Gini, "how it's like working at The Capsule Review? Do you have any dirt?" Gini laughs heartily; "oh, there is this guy that's so smug, he writes the food review." Bulma was happy that he was talking about Vegeta right away. "Oh, what happened" she pressed on Gini's arm with her breast? "My boss killed his folks after trying to take The Capsule Review away from Frieza. They were business partners, and Frieza wanted them out of the way". Bulma was fighting her anger, "and then what happened, Gini," as she was forcing a smile. "The boss and us guys torched the place, and since we own the police, we were able to hide the evidence and make it look like an accident. Then Frieza hired Vegeta to mock him". Bulma giggled" How can you own the police?" Gini said, "The chief of police is in their group, so technically, we own them."

Armed with her evidence, she wanted to report it to Vegeta. A few more drinks and Bulma was feeling the after-effects and getting sluggish. "Well, big guy, I should be going," and Bulma attempted to walk out the door," Not so fast beautiful," Gini said to her as he caught her hand "No kiss goodnight?" Bulma felt vomit go up to her throat, wearing a fake smile to get out of here. She tried to kiss Gini on the cheek, and he turned and stuck his tongue in her mouth and slapped Bulma's ass. Gini wrote his number on her hand, winked, and said, "If you get lonely, call me." Bulma grabbed one of the drunken ladies hanging on one of the passed-out group members, flung her into Gini's arms, and ran out of the club. When she was safe in the cab, she scrubbed her mouth and tongue with her arm, she felt disgusted. Back at the hotel, Bulma crept into the room and saw that Vegeta was still asleep; she marvels at how handsome he truly is. She went into the bathroom and continuously brushed and washed her mouth, followed by a hot shower scrubbing her butt. Bulma feeling torn with the information she received, she got back into bed. Bulma gazed at Vegeta he looks so peaceful she couldn't help but touch him. Her hand was lightly fallowing veins and sharp indications where muscle meets bone, Vegeta's deep breathing was calling Bulma's name. She didn't want to wake him, but she felt the need to suck on his dick to forget was in her mouth earlier.

Bulma was lying on Vegeta's pelvis; she gently griped Vegeta's relaxed cock and caressed him. Vegeta's thick member started to grow as he remained asleep. Bulma reached over and started to kiss all around his mass and lightly lick his tip. Bulma savors her juices left on his dick. She enjoyed the way she tasted on him. Bulma opened her mouth and began to suck on Vegeta's mushroom tip Vegeta moaned his dick became thicker and more rigid. Bulma would push more and more of Vegeta into her mouth, a hand gently cradled Bulma's head. She looked up and saw Vegeta's eyes halfway open he fixated on her. Vegeta pushed Bulma's head deeper till he could feel the back of her throat. She did not gag, so he continued his pace, moving her head up and down. Vegeta then grabbed Bulma's hair and hinged and started to cum in her mouth. Bulma received his massive hot load, plummeting down her throat. Bulma could feel Vegeta's dick swell and contract as more of his cum was overflowing in her mouth. Vegeta laid his head back on the pillow and stroked Bulma's head as he pulled her up to him and fell asleep in her arms.