Chapter 10

"And now we would like to invite this year's honor graduate up, Ms.[Y/N] Reid," The Director of the FBI announced, grinning as he watched the new agent get out of her seat and walk onto the stage that she could cross in just a few moments to graduate. "Not only is Agent Reid this year's honor graduate, but she also completed this course perfectly, every academic test, every PT test, every firearms test was completed with top scores, and she has now set the fastest time in the history of the academy for completion of the PT test and obstacle course. I have no doubt in my mind that she will do well in her probationary time under the BAU, and that following the completion of that period, she will become one of the best SSAs that the Bureau has seen." Applause could be heard from all over, the girl blushing softly as she accepted the plaque that was given to all honor grads, as well as a medal for her commended performance throughout the course of the academy.

The rest of the graduation went off without a hitch, all of the recruits were now agents that would be sent off to their new units to complete their probationary period under their new mentors starting the following Monday. She was ecstatic, finally going to be able to start her time within the Bureau officially, and with her brother as her mentor. She was so excited, that the memory of her almost kiss with her new Unit Chief completely slid from her memory. In moments, [Y/N] was swept off her feet by her brother, being brought into a bear hug that squeezed the air from her lungs. "Spencer!" she laughed happily, hugging him back before he was forced to put her down, the others complaining that they wanted to hug her as well.

"I do believe this calls for a celebration at Casa de la Rossi," Rossi grinned, grabbing her face as he planted kisses on both her cheeks, causing her to smile widely and nod, all of the others agreeing easily.

"I'll bring Jack," Aaron spoke up, looking towards [Y/N]. "He's been asking to see you again since you babysat him, and he also got you a present for your graduation." He said, a hint of a smile on his lips as he spoke. [Y/N] beamed widely at him, telling him she would love it if he brought Jack along with him to the get together that night.

~

Everyone arrived at Rossi's house in casual clothing, [Y/N] walking in with Spencer as they had driven there together. She was now officially living with her brother, all she needed to do was unpack all her boxes into his spare room that they had been kept in, then buy a new bed set for the room.

"Ms.[Y/N]!" She heard a small voice call her name excitedly, causing her to turn and smile brightly and she kneeled down to accept Jack into her arms as he ran into her embrace.

"Jack! How are you, little man?" She asked happily, taking him into her arms as she stood up, holding him on her hip as she walked further into the house, conversing with the excited toddler in her arms. She made her way into the kitchen, smiling as she saw the rest of the team already in there, including Aaron. She swears her gaze was full of pride and longing as he watched her carry in his son, it was almost like it was natural for the two of them.

"So, tell us about the tea!" Garcia squealed, handing [Y/N] a glass of wine, which she gratefully accepted. "What was that girl's name? Amy? Spill!"

[Y/N] groaned softly, shaking her head at the memories of the torment that Amy and her goons put her through during the academy. She took a seat on the barstool at the island in the kitchen, settling Jack onto her lap as she began to tell the story from the very beginning about what went down between them. It was a long one.

~

"And then they cornered me and, well, beat the absolute fu- they beat me up. Which, I probably could have defended myself against one or two, but there were just too many to even fight back. I ended up passing out and woke up in the hospital, I had bruised lungs, bruised ribs, a few sprains and a mild concussion.." She sighed, taking another sip of her wine as she gently rubbed Jack's back, planting a kiss to his forehead, not even realizing how natural it felt to be with Aaron's son. "But, they got kicked out, and from what I heard, they were charged with assaulting a federal employee and are in jail, so. I guess I won in the end, anyway."

Garcia frowned deeply and shook her head, "Why would they do that? Like, I know about bullying in the academy, but to that extent? That's insane."

"I honestly think it's because they thought I had an easy way into the academy, being that I'm a Reid, and that I was already approved to do my probationary period in the BAU, and plus.. You all were always there supporting me, and there were other Unit Chiefs scouting me since the day I entered the academy. I really just think it was jealousy at its worst." [Y/N] shrugged softly, sipping at her wine once more. "But I put in the work, I got into the academy at 18 because I deserved it. I got my spot under Spencer because I deserved it, not because I was his sister or that there were strings being pulled for me. I worked my butt off, and they didn't."

The others agreed easily, still in disbelief of all the trials and tribulations [Y/N] had to go through during the academy, on top of having to pass through all the obstacles the academy threw at her.

"Well, I do believe Jack has something to give you. Right, Jack?" Aaron said softly to his son, the little boy immediately perking up as he took the little box that his dad was holding.

"Aww, Jack! You didn't have to, bud," [Y/N] smiled brightly, kissing his forehead sweetly as she unwrapped the box, revealing a handmade friendship bracelet that had little beads and different colored strings on it. "I love it! Thank you so much!" She told the little boy, letting him help her to put it on her wrist. "I promise you I'm going to wear it forever and ever, okay?" Jack nodded eagerly, hugging around her neck.

~

Jack was eventually taken to a guest room to be put down to sleep, [Y/N] tucking him in before pushing his hair back to kiss his forehead. "Goodnight, sweetie," she whispered, taking a little step back before her back bumped into a very, very hard, broad chest. She turned around, her eyes widening as she saw Aaron behind her. "Oh, shit - shoot. Sorry," she apologized, staring deep into his honey brown eyes. He nodded, his gaze turning into something that [Y/N] couldn't quite read. Before she knew it, she was whisked into the hallway, hands being placed on her hips as lips crashed down onto her own. She let out a surprised squeak, her eyes widening before she melted into it, her arms winding up around his neck as her fingers twined into the hairs at the small of his neck.

Aaron wasn't just kissing her, he was borderline consuming her in every sense. One of his legs slid between hers, his body keeping her own pinned against the wall in the hallway, his tongue finding its way into her mouth before claiming every inch of it that could be reached.

"A-Aaron," [Y/N] mewled softly, feeling one of his hands push under the hem of her shirt just slightly.

"Do you even know what you do to me?" He growled out softly, beginning to kiss down her neck sloppily before he found a spot he deemed fit, biting down and sucking until a bright red and purple bruise formed on the area. "Seeing you with my son, seeing how well you fit in with the team, watching you excel in the FBI." He grunted, his arousal obvious to [Y/N], seeing as she felt it against her abdomen. "You're driving me insane."

"Aaron.." She panted, pulling his mouth back to her own. This seemed to shut them both up, the two nearly grinding against one another like horny teenagers before they both her footsteps coming from the other end of the hall, and with great dismay, they pulled away from each other, fixing themselves up quickly before JJ rounded the corner with a sleeping Henry in her arms.

"Uh.. Hey, is it okay if I lie him down with Jack? He's out," She told them, walking into the room that had Jack in it to put her son down, as well.

"We should, uh.. Get back," [Y/N] said softly, looking up at the man that was now her boss. He nodded in agreement, placing a hand on her lower back before the two of them walked back to the others. Aaron removed his hand, going over to talk to Dave as [Y/N] made her way over to Emily, Penelope, and Derek, knowing that the rest of the night she wouldn't be able to get Aaron and what happened out of her head, luckily, there was an abundance of wine to help with that.