Suicide (Part 1)

The sun was rising over the Pridelands everyone was asleep except for Kion, he was thinking about what Tifu said. "I'm a freak" Kion said. But what he didn't know is that Vitani was watching him. Kion started walking towards the watering hole. He looked at his reflection in the water. His scar made him feel like Scar. He started running away to the backlands. "Kion, you there"? Kiara said. "Dad where's Kion, I haven't seen him this morning." "I don't know, I saw him last night." Simba said. "Maybe he went off and died like he was supposed to." Tifu said. "What did do to him!" Kiara screamed. Everyone in Priderock woke up because it was so loud.  "Oh nothing, I just said he was a freak and he didn't belong here." Tifu said. "Don't talk to me!" Kiara said. She set out to find Kion. She tracked him all the way to the backlands. When she found found him he was passed out and bleeding. She got Kion onto her back and took him to Priderock. When she got there everyone gasped as they saw Kion. "Kiara what happened?" Simba said. " I don't know, I found him like this."

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Vitani was staring at a passed out Kion." Vitani what are you doing?" Kiara said. She didn't respond. "You like him don't you." "Yeah."

Later that night Kion woke up in a panic. It woke up Vitani, she looked over to where the noise was. "Kion?" Kion looked over towards Vitani. She walked over to and hugged him. "Don't scare me ever again." Vitani said. Kion blushed and hugged her back. It was 5 in the morning and Kion woke up from a nightmare and went outside. "Kion, what's wrong?" "I had a nightmare." Vitani walked over to him and nuzzled him. Kion buried his face into her neck and started crying. When he stopped crying he was starting to walk back inside, but he was stopped by Vitani. She pinned him to the ground and kissed him. Then they walked in together and went to sleep.

Hope you guy like this chapter see you in the next one.