Secret

Kion woke to find Vitani standing outside the den looking up at the sky. "Vitani you ok?" "Yeah, I'm just worried about you, Kiara told me what you told Simba and her." "Oh so she told you." "Yeah, but my question is why Kion why would do this to yourself?" Kion just sat there with his head drooping down. "Kion please you can tell me anything." "It wasn't really me it was Tifu and Zuri." "Why didn't you tell us we should go tell your dad." "They threatened to do it again but worse if I tell anyone, so please don't tell." "Fine I promise I won't."

(The next day)

Kion and Vitani were sound asleep this morning. "Hey Vitani can me and Tifu borrow Kion this morning?" Zuri had that sinister smile on her face. She was planning something. "Sorry but no he's not going anywhere." "Kion as your father I command you to go with them, besides it might be good for you." "Fine dad."

(3 hrs later)

Tifu, Zuri, and Kion were at makundi cliffs. "So Kion remember what we said yesterday?" "Yes and I haven't told anyone." "Don't you dare lie to us Tifu saw you and Vitani last night and we know you told her." Kion tried backing away from them but Zuri ran behind him. Kion was cornered no way out. Kion let out a blood curdling scream as they began to bite and scratch him. They got Kion on the edge of the cliff. "Well Kion looks like this is the end for you." Zuri ran at Kion full speed and pushed him off the cliff.

Back with Vitani at Priderock she was laying down at the front of the den waiting for Kion to come back. "Vitani you seem distracted what's wrong?" "Nothing simba I'm just worried about Kion, he told me something last night." "What did he tell you?" "He told what really happened yesterday." "What do you mean?" "It wasn't Kion that did it to himself it was Tifu and Zuri." When simba heard this he got up from his sitting position he ran out to find Kion.

(2 hrs later)

When simba got to makundi cliffs he saw blood everywhere and when down at the bottom of the cliff tears started to form in his eyes. When he got to the bottom of the cliff Kion was still breathing but barely. "Son please wake up." A couple minutes later Kion woke up and tried to smile at his father. "Kion you're alive." Simba started crying out of happiness that his son was alive. Sinbad started to hoist Kion onto his back. "Uhhh try to be a bit more gentle." "Sorry." Sinbad ran as fast as he could to Priderock. When he arrived he saw Tifu and Zuri with Kiara. Simba rushed up in into the den set Kion down. "Vitani come here and make sure Kion is ok, I'm going to get Rafiki." Simba ran off to get Rafiki. "Kion what did they do to you?" "They attacked me and pushed me off the cliff." Right after Kion said that Tifu and Zuri came inside. Vitani got up in a fighting position.  "If lay a paw on him I swear I'll kill you both." Tifu and Zuri felt threatened so they called out to Kiara. "What's wrong this time... what's happening here?" "Vitani is threatening us you have to do something." Before Kiara said she saw Kion and ran towards him. "Kion are you alright?" "Not really." "Vitani what happened?" "Tifu and Zuri happened, they're the ones that did this." "Kiara would believe us your best friends or some stupid lion that doesn't deserve to be here." "I... I believe...

To be continued.
I'm sorry I just couldn't resist I needed a To be continued in the story. Will Kion survive who will Kiara choose to believe guess you'll have to find out in the next one bye.