Blessings

"I... I believe..... my friends I mean why would they try to kill Kion?" Kion had tears forming in his eyes. Kion couldn't believe that his own sister would believe her friends but not him her own brother. "They're right Kiara Tifu and Zuri did this to Kion, I smelled they're scent where Kion fell off the cliff." "Is it true you guys, did you attack my brother?" "Well I guess they know but we aren't going down without a fight." Before Tifu and Zuri could act Simba knocked them backwards and ran them off. "Kion I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." "Yeah sure I'll never trust you again." "Rafiki come on in please help Kion." Rafiki came in to the den and started to inspect Kion. "You are badly injured. You back is mangled it will take time to heal. Try not to move for the next few weeks." Rafiki left and it was quiet, no one spoke or made a sound. "So Kion why didn't you tell me what really happened?" "They threatened me after they attacked me yesterday." "Hey Kiara I'm back... whoa what happened?" "A lot it turns out it wasn't Kion that hurt himself it was Tifu and Zuri." "Really well I'm glad to hear that, how you doing Kion?" "F...fine it still hurts though." Kion was so weak he couldn't barely speak. Kion started a coughing fit. "Kion please rest you'll feel better if you would rest." "Okay Vitani anything for you." Kion layed his head down and fell asleep. "Vitani do you really love my son?" "More than anything why?" "Well in the future I give my blessing so you two can be married. I remember when me Nala were young." "Well thank you Simba that's very nice of you, well we all should get some rest besides isn't nala supposed to be back tomorrow?" "Oh yeah she is, we're gonna have a bit of explaining to do when she gets here." " Good night Kion I love you."

There I updated twice in one day hopefully you like it