Birth

(Kion POV)

I woke up near the watering hole. I saw Vitani passed out. "Vitani come on wake up we should get back to Priderock." "Huh, did we fall asleep?" "Yeah we were asleep for a while." We walked back to Priderock to find Kiara and Kovu arguing. "Kiara what's happening?" "Kovu got mad because I waited to tell him I'm pregnant." "I don't see why he would get I mean its been a few days for me and Vitani didn't find out till earlier today." "That's the thing though I knew about a week ago." "Well tell him you were scared to tell him." "I did but that just made it worse." "Well I tried to help." I walked back over to Vitani. "So you gonna tell Kovu?" "Yeah but what's he mad about?" "He's mad because Kiara waited to tell him." "Well I guess I'll go tell him." Vitani walked over to Kovu. "Hey I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "I'm pregnant Kovu." "Oh you to, was Kion mad?" "No I found out earlier today." "Well get away from me I don't want to talk." Vitani scurried back over next to me. "Well I guess we should go to sleep." We went to the back of the den to sleep. After I fell asleep I dreamt that I was drowning, when I woke up I felt something wet soaking some of my fur. When I looked at the strange liquid it was coming from Vitani. "Vitani wake up I think your water broke." "Wait what?" "Your water broke." "Oh no I feel something coming...aaahhh." "Ok I'll get Rafiki." I ran as fast as I could to Rafiki's tree. "Rafiki Vitani's giving birth you have to help." "Ok young Kion lead the way." We ran back to the den. "Young Vitani how are you?" "I'm in a lot of pain right now." "Well take deep breaths and push." About an hour later Vitani had birthed five cubs. "So what should we name them?" "We name one Mufasa and one Nuka, and Jakkar." What about the girls?" "One nala and the other one Kia." Sounds good to me." "I'm surprised Kiara and Kovu slept through that." "Lets tell the good news tomorrow." "Ok love you Vitani." "Love you to."

Yay the cubs were born early. Comment on how you think Kovu will act when he finds out Vitani's cubs are. See you in the next one bye.