Family

(Kiara POV)

I woke up to what sounded like lion cubs whining. I silently walked to the back of the den and couldn't believe what I saw. There were cubs climbing all over Kion and Vitani. "Uhhh Kion where did these cubs come from?" "Earlier Vitani's water broke and she gave birth to our cubs." "Wow they're cute." "We were planning on telling you and Kovu in the morning but they've kept us up half the night." "Maybe they're hungry." Vitani rolled to her side and all five of the cubs started suckling. "They must be hungry." "Well good luck Kion see you in the morning." I went back over to where I was sleeping. I woke up in the morning and went over to a sleeping Kovu. "Hey Kovu come on I gotta show you something." "Ok I'm up what's this thing you want to show me?" "Just follow me." Kovu followed me to the back of the den. When he saw the cubs he was confused. "Ok what's with the cubs?" "Vitani gave birth last night." "R...really?" "Yeah." Kovu walked over to Vitani and looked at each and every cub. "Hey Vitani wake up, did you really give birth last night?" "Yeah I did and I'm so happy." Kion then woke up. "I'm happy to." "How didn't we wake up last night?" "I honestly don't know." "Well I'm happy for you little brother." "I'm happy that I have my own little family." "We'll leave you two to it but seriously good luck Kion." "Thanks."

Since Thanksgiving is almost here I put in what I'm most thankful for, FAMILY. Comment on what you're most thankful for. See you in the next one bye.