Eternal Love

It's been a couple of weeks since Vitani giving birth. Kovu and Kiara made up and Kiara gave birth to two cubs. Kara and Niuni. All the cubs got along great.

(Kion POV)

I was having a great time with Vitani and the cubs. "Jakkar be nice to Kia." "Ok daddy." Jakkar kept trying to bite Kia's ear. "Hey daddy can we go outside and play?" Mufasa had pleading eyes to go outside." "Okay but just right outside the den." "Ok daddy." All five of the cubs ran outside. "Hey Vitani were you as energetic as they were?" "No, I was worse." "What did your mother think of that?" "She thought I would I would make a great warrior." "Wow was she that bad?" "Yeah." Me and Vitani stood there in complete silence. "Hey do you mind watching the cubs, I'm gonna go to the watering hole." "Sure but hurry back." "I will, promise." I went to the watering hole. I dipped my head down to get a drink but I was knocked out. I woke hearing what sounded like a river. When I opened my eyes I freaked out since I was hanging off a cliff. I got up turned around and was shocked by what I saw. It was Tifu and Zuri. "Tifu, Zuri what are you doing here?" "Revenge." They both had that devilish smile on their face. They started to attack me but this time I fought back. But me against two, I was going to die but I won't go out so easy."

(Vitani POV)

It had been awhile since Kion had left. I went over to Kiara and Kovu. "Hey do two mind watching my cubs, Kion's been gone a while." "Yeah we'll watch them." "Children come here auntie Kiara and uncle Kovu will watch you while I'm out." They all went over to Kiara and Kovu and their two cubs. I left Priderock and looked everywhere. I came across where zira died and someone grunting. I looked through some bushes and saw Kion fighting Tifu and Zuri who were on the edge of the cliff. I lept through the bushes. "Kion are you alright?" "Vitani I want you to know I love you and I always will." I was about to say something but Kion through himself into Tifu and Zuri. They all fell off the cliff. I ran to the edge saw no evidence that they were alive. I walked back to Priderock. When I got in the den I looked up at Kiara with tears in my eyes. "Vitani what happened?" "K...kion has completed his journey in the circle of life." Everyone ran towards me and gave me a hug.

(2 weeks later Rafiki POV)

I was painting a picture of Kion but just then a piece of fur flew around my face. I quickly grabbed it and examined it. It was Kion's fur. "Kion is alive?" I whispered to myself. "Kion is alive." I said aloud. I erased my current picture of Kion then repainted it but Kion as a fully grown lion and a big mane. "Kion is alive!" I screamed in excitement. Vitani will be surprised.

                          The End

I'll be making a second part of this story it will be called The Search for Kion. Well see you when I make the next book. Bye