Where is your professional conscience?

- The teacher: "Come on you, quickly. Don't be like a turtle"
- The student: "And I'm not a machine as well. I can't put a program to myself and work without stopping "
- The teacher:" It's better if you talk in a formal way...Remember where you are and to whom you're talking!"
- The student: "Well I disagree... Could you remind me by yourself? "answered in a challenging way
- The teacher:" Stop being rude and get out of my class right now!"
- The student: " Haha, you're afraid, are you? Did you just tell me your class! This is really so funny."
The teacher:" Damn you. What will I be afraid of? Will you get out of here and maintain your dignity or shall I get you out in my own way?!" He was staring at him as a hungry tiger.
The student:" Oh look who is talking about dignity! Okay my dear teacher I'll leave your class, but not before exposing your truth, the other hidden you. But first excuse me what shall I even call you haha? A tutor, a professor, a teacher? A teacher who doesn't even deserve that name? A teacher who steals our future, a teacher who gives bribes to stay in a damn class and give us bullshit! This is your meaning of teaching! This is how you define it? But congratulations for that, congratulations for selling your professional conscience."