Chapter 49: Home

Azza said nothing as he scooped me up and took me to the bathroom

Azza said nothing as he scooped me up and took me to the bathroom. He sat me on the ledge and turned on the tub to set the water's temperature. It began to fill, and he knelt in front of me again. This time, his head nuzzled between my legs, and I moved to accommodate his movements until he tasted me. His power trickled into me, not to bring me to the edge, but to warm, comfort, and relax me. He was attentive as I whimpered from his gentle exploring.

He turned off the water when the tub had filled. He got in and reached for me. "Come here. Let me slip into you, Olivia, before I wash you."

I straddled him, and he held me in his lap. He brought me to him slowly and slid into me easily as if made for me and me alone. He kissed me, rocking me until it focused me on nothing but him. A small pitcher appeared in his hand, and he tipped my head back to wet my hair, then he washed it with a shampoo that smelled of roses. I scooped my hair forward so the soap would run over me where he could watch. He traced its path down and over my breasts and further, touching all the sensitive spots as he did. I cried out for him, low and quiet.

He rinsed my hair, then took more of the liquid soap in his palms and lathered it on me with just his hands. I moaned at the feel of him running his hands everywhere he could touch. His washing of me complete, he poured water, and I rinsed under the magically steady stream.

Done, I leaned forward and put my hands on his chest, and he started to rock me again. I worked my hips, rolling against him moving the water in time with our motion. His power filled me slowly, and I skirted along the edge of my orgasm until I begged.

"Please, Azza, take me over."

"Command me, Olivia. I am here to serve. No begging tonight."

"Azza. Take me over."

He slipped me over the edge with a tenderness I'd never known, and I gasped. Then, he built it again and kept rolling me, creating spirals on the edge of pleasure tighter and tighter until I was frantic to come again.

"Azza! Do it!"

I fell so hard and fast I could help but cry out, "Lucifer!"

Azza went still under me as my awareness snapped into focus when I realized what I'd done. A breeze swirled around us, blowing out all the candles.

My breath hitched, and the day's events came flooding back. I collapsed onto Azza and sobbed great, gasping breaths filled with warm wetness on my face, highlighting the coolness of the water in the bath. He lit the candles again, and the scent of roses enveloped me. He held me close, his flesh warm against my clammy skin.

I lost track of time, but it didn't surprise me to wake in Azza's arms sometime later in the night. It was raining, another storm with tremendous peals of thunder and forked lightning. I turned in his arms to gaze on him, running my hand through his curls and the back of my hand down his cheek until his breathing changed and he lazily opened his eyes.