Chapter 10

Alice woke up. She didn't want to be in the house because she just lost her love. So she went to her parents grave. "Oh hello Alice." Father Devin said. "Hello." She said. "So.. You and that fellow never got married?" He said looking sad. "No. He left to go back home." Alice said almost in tears.

"I'm sorry Alice." He said. "But if he really loved yoy than he'd come back." He said. "No! He can not! It will never be!" She yelled. "I'm sorry." Father Devin walked away. Night was coming and she went back home.

She was almost asleep until some one knocked at her front door. She walked down and opened the door. "Queen?" Alice said. "Hello Alice dear." She said. "How did you get here?" Alice asked. "Oh it was simple." The queen smiled. "Hows Hatter? Is he okay?" Alice asked curiously. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" She asked stepping beside to reveal the Hatter.

"Hatter!" Alice exclaims. She hugs him. "How did you get back?" She asked. "Well I'm human now. See?" He extends his hand. Alice takes it. "You are human." Alice exclaims. "I could marry you two if you want me to." The queen says. "You can?" Alice says. She nods.

Alice and Hatter looks at each other. "We can get married." Hatter said. He smiles lightly. Alice smiles and kisses him. Happy tears fall from her eyes.