Chapter 14

"Let me go!" Alice yells. "Now. Why would I do that?" The red queen asks, while sitting in a chair. "I'm just getting my revenge on everyone. On you for killing my poor little jabberwaki and my sister for putting me in jail and taking the kingdom away from me." She laughs. "What has Hatter done? Your punishing him more than you are me." Alice snarls. "Oh my dear little Alice. You think he really loves you? If he does he'd save you by now. He may have already been killed by something more vicious than I." The red queen sighs.

The queen kneeled down to Alice's level. "Maybe I'll just keep you for myself. I've always had trouble with men. So why not give women a shot?" The red queen says messing with Alice's hair. She then kissed Alice on the lips. Alice felt disgusted and ill to her stomach. Alice pulled away and spit in the evil queens eye.  "Aaah! You wretched girl! I'll have your head for that!" The queen leaves.

A few minutes later another guard comes. "The queen wants the girl." The one says. The other nods. They unlocked Alice and Alice walked with the guard. "What is she going to do with me?" Alice asks nervously. "Alice shh. Just go with it." The guard says. She looks through the mask and sees her Hatter. She smiles with joy. He winks at her.

They walk to the gate where they meet up with the white queen. "Hello Alice." The white queen exclaims hugging Alice. Hatter took off the guard suit off and hugged her too. "Oh Alice. I was afraid I was going to loose you." He says looking into her eyes. "Well you don't have to be afraid. No more worry. I'm here now. And always be." Alice says touching Hatters face gently. He he wraps her in is arms and kisses her.

"Hey. You there! Sister. Give me back Alice. You have given me what I want!" The red queen exclaims. "Stop right there. Alice is safe now. But you aren't." The white queen says. "What do you mean sister?" The red queen asks. The white queen whispers something is Alice's ear. Alice smiles. "I banish the red queen and her guards from wonderland forever." Alice says. The red queen laughs. But suddenly her arms fall off and breaks like glass. Same for her guards. "No! You can't do this! Please!" The queen pleaded. "Too late." Alice said. Than the queen disappeared completely.

They headed back to the castle. Alice did not wait to be with her Hatter. "Ready to start?" The queen asks. They both nod. "Okay... We gather today to join these two best friends in holy matrimony. Their relationship blossomed. First formed as friends, to best friends, and now to lovers. They have been together for as long as we can remember." She said. "Now to read their vows."

Alice read hers and Hatter smiled. He took the letter, kissed it, put it in his jacket, and grabbed his.

"Alice. I have always loved you. Since the first day I met you. I knew I wanted to be with you. My heart would always jump whenever I saw or hugged you. I would always smile when I would hear your name. I never thought I would be this deeply in love with someone. I know you are deeply in love with me, even if I'm simple and look like a clown." Hatter said.

Alice cried and smiled. "Alice. Do you take Hatter, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" The white queen asked. "I do." She said. Hatter put the ring on her finger with shaking hands. "Do you Hatter?" The queen asks. "I always do." Hatter smiles. Alice put the ring on his finger. "With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. Hatter, you may kiss your bride." She smiles.

He gently wraps his arms around Alice. He kissed her like he hasn't kissed her in ages. "No more tears my darling." He said wiping Alice's tears away. She smiles and kisses him again while everyone is cheering and crying.

They had a small party. This maybe the last time they return to wonderland. Hatter took Alice's last name because he could not go by mad in her world. They had cut their cake. Alice playfully shoved some in his face. He returned it.

"We must go." Alice sighs. Everyone hugs them goodbye. "Goodbye guys." The queen says sending them off.