Chapter 15

5 years later

Alice was holding her baby girl. Hatter brought her tea to drink. "How are you my love?" Hatter asked Alice. "I'm fine." She smiled. They heard a faint cry. "Oh look who decided to join the party daddy." Alice said while Hatter picked up their son.

Alice and Hatter had twins. The girl was named Emerald because she had big emerald colored eyes like her dad and curly red hair. They called her Em for short. Her middle name is Elizabeth. And the boy was named Daniel. He has blue eyes and strawberry blonde curls. His middle name is Luke.

"They look so adorable." Alice whispers. "Kinda like their daddy." She smiled. "Oh no. I think they get their beauty from their mother." He smiled. "But Em looks just like you. The red curly hair and the bright green eyes." Alice said. He blushed. "Danny looks kinda like you though." He started. "He has blondish hair and the blue eyes." He said.

Alice sighed. "She would've loved them." Alice said. "I know. But she is unable to come back I think." Hatter said. Alice nodded. "She would find them very adorable." She said. "Who would find them adorable?" A familiar voice asked. It was the white queen. "Hi." Alice said. "Hello." The queen said. "Now. Can I hold one?" She asked. Alice nodded and Hatter gave her Daniel.

"That's Daniel and this is Emerald." Alice said. "Emerald?" The queen asks. Em opened her eyes wide to look at the queen. "Oh I get it. She has green eyes like her father. And the red kinky hair." The queen laughed.

"I wish I could back." Alice sighed. "I wish you could come back too. But you are much too old." The queen says. "But maybe these two can come when their a little older." The queen says. "Yes. They would love it. And you never know. They could make their own wonderland." Alice smiled.

Hatter kissed Alice. They put the babies in their bassinets. Alice started to fall asleep. Hatter crawled in bed with her. "Good night Alice. Sweet dreams." The queen said and left. "Good night." She yawned. "Get your rest my dear. You need it." Hatter said wrapping his arms around her.

She smiled while she fell asleep. Dreaming and wondering about the wonderful adventures her and her new family would endure.

The end