Chapter 12

Wedding day

Alice and Hatter are at the white queens castle. Alice and the white queen are both in a changing room while Alice has on her dress. "Am I pretty enough?" Alice asks worried. "Yes. You know Hatter doesn't love you for your looks." The White Queen said. Alice smiled.

Alice saw Hatter at the alter. She smiled and he smiled back. The white queen gestured Alice to come. She walked and got there in a matter of a few minutes. "We-" The queen said before there was a big explosion.

Smoke filled the air. Alice couldn't see Hatter anymore. "Hatter? Where are you?" She asked. "I'm here my love." He says grabbing Alice's hand. But not long some one grabbed Alice by the waist and carried her away. "Alice? Alice!" Hatter yelled. But he couldn't find her.

The smoke cleared and the red queen appeared. Alice and a guard were behind her and tied up. "Hello sister." The red queen said to the white queen. "Sister. How did you escape? Oh. Never mind that. Give us back Alice." The white queen yelled. "Oh I will. When you give me back the throne." She laughed. "Never." The white queen snapped. The red queen laughed. "I thought you'd feel that way sister dear. Alice here, has until tomorrow evening. You see. We can live multiple lives. Her and your little Hatter there cannot. Decide my little sister. Or I will get revenge on your little Alice." She laughed. More smoke came and they were gone.

"Oh dear. What are you going to do? We have to save my Alice." Hatter cried. "We will Hatter. Trust me. I have a plan to save Alice." She said reassuring Hatter. He nodded.