AUTHOR'S NOTE TO THE FELLOW READER

^Photo is not mine, credits go to its respective owner.

• • •

Goooood morning, afternoon, evening, night; whatever time it is where you are, fellow gentleman, ladies, cats and dogs!

I'm so excited to inform all of you that this is my first book to EVER publish!

Please, critiscism is literally my craving! Feel veeery free to point out any mistakes or flaws you find!

As what is pretty obvious already; this book is a fanfiction based off the anime "MY HERO ACADEMIA". I do not own anything other than the added OC's and added events.

Though this book is based off the anime, I may leave some events out or add my own for the plot.

Other disclaimers directed to Reader-Chan:

-Reader-Chan is female:)

-Your last name is already set for convenience in the plot.

-You are free to have characteristics of your choice (ex. hair color/length, eye color, etc.). But I recommend you choose hair length that is a tad longer than your first choice, for reasons you'll find out later on. As of colour palette, I again recommend you choose a shade darker than your first choice. YOU DON'T HAVE TO, IT'S ONLY A SUGGESTION!<3 (If you already chose longer hair lengths and a tad dark palette, ignore this completely.)

-This story may contain hurtful words and events, but I don't think any of it is necessarily triggering. I just thought I should let y'all know.

-The story's protagonist, safe to say, is Tamaki Amajiki. I made it this way so that you, Reader-Chan, have a somewhat mysterious character.

-Your main personality is already set. You can imagine your own side characteristics to your character.

-The story is still in progress. So, I might take long to publish, change a chapter here and there, we know the drill. I know, I should have finished it before publishing anything, but I was too excited...🥺

-The main language spoken is Japanese, but written in English for all of us to understand. If there comes a scene where characters speak English, it'll be underlined, or in bold letters! I'll put a disclaimer.

All of that aside, I hope you all enjoy my work! This is seriously my first ever writing to publish. Aaand my first ever writing that I'm taking seriously.

Once again, please feel free to give advice, critiscize, suggestions, feedback! I'm giving my all to write for you, so please let me know your opinions!

If you like this book, you can always add a vote! Y'know, one click is actually a lot for me🥺

I'm rambling at this point. See you soon, fellow readers! Happy reading, I wish you all to enjoy!<3