CHAPTER VII ~ SCARY IN A GOOD WAY

_____________________________________

"A quirk so powerful...                

                         yet a user so gentle."

_____________________________________

POV: TAMAKI AMAJIKI

[1ST PERSON]

"GHOST?!"

"Ah, with those expressions you make it seem you just saw one too.."

(Y/N) wasn't wrong; Mirio's and my faces were pale with shock and jaws touching the ground.

But you couldn't blame us.

"H-How else are we supposed to react?!" Mirio stammered.

"You have a HORROR-themed quirk!"

"Dude, there are scarier quirks out there..." (Y/N) awkwardly laughed, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Mind telling us what exactly you do with that?!"

"Okay, let's see..." The (H/C-ette/blonde) tapped her chin in thought.

"So as far as you guys know, I can turn invisible and intangible at the same time."

"W-What about t-that thing y-you did to m-me?" I shyly asked, causing her to look at me.

"Oh yeah, that's my move I like to call Possess." She answered nonchalantly.

Mirio and I looked at each other, the living daylights scared out of the both of us.

"Y-You sure t-this quirk isn't m-mo-more like a-a D-D-Demon?"

"Oh, no! Demons are ugly." (Y/N) laughed confidently, swaying her hair to get out of the way.

"Are you UNDEAD?!" Mirio shook her shoulders dramatically.

"N-No- hey, stop!" She chuckled, lightly smacking Mirio's cheek with an opened hand playfully.

"It's a very complex quirk." A deeper, somewhat jolly voice stepped in.

All three of us turned to see Mr. Yumei- I mean da- KEITH!

"Hey, this is my show-and-tell!" (Y/N) joked.