3♡

Finding fikayo!!

Fikayo looked up her phone and saw the teacher she always fought with. She hated him and he loathed her, they were a duo in the school, if you see them together either they are fighting or arguing.

Fikayo eyed him and was about to continue going when she heard his voice.
What does this ugly man what sef? He should free me abeg!!ah! , Fikayo thought as she stopped and looked at him.

“are you deaf?” he asked looking annoyed
“what do you want?” she asked bored
“I said why did you miss assembly?” he asked agin through gritted teeth, just as Fikayo hated repeating herself so did he.

“so you are now stalking me shey?” she asked giving him the stink eye

“madd!!!true true school has started” Chisom whispered to Amarachi and Calixta. Everyone was returning to their classes and stopped by to watch the drama unfold on the first floor corridor.

“Fikayo don’t let’s start this term” He said really annoyed
“ehen?!” Fikayo asked sarcastically
“Oluwafikayomi!!” he started
“baba!! I have warned you times without number never call me Oluwafikayomi , don’t even call me at all , in your life…ever ever unless that do you loose your job” Fikayo said and left for her class.

“what is wrong with Fikayo?” Amarachi asked Chisom and Calixta who were with her
“abi, she has had 3 oppurtunities to officially kick school off by fighting but she hasn’t taken it up” Gideon chipped in.

Fikayo wanted to get a note from someone so she went out to meet the girls as she approached them she met Gideon talking. She clenched her fists and walked straight to him.

She gave him a resounding slaps and waited for him t say something, Gideon has some dumb acquaintances like Kunle and some other people. He went to stand behind Fikayo. Then a new boy, Efe who became friends with Gideon just some days ago joined Kunle at the back.

“Fikayo what is wrong with you please I am sorry” Gideon said pleading while Kunle cleaned his face and was about to go when Efe slapped Fikayo.

“Efeeee!!!!!” Gideon screamed but the deed was done, Fikayo jumped on him, she gave him up to 4 slaps , she continued slapping till Tinkie pulled her off.

She struggled to break free , Tinkie mistakenly let go and she kicked him but was carried to the class by Tinkie.

Is he mad? How he go take slap me, Fikayo thought fuming as she muttered words to herself on Tinkie’s chair. Tinkie sat on his locker shaking his head.

He liked her but she could loose few screws at times.

Fikayo stood up to go to her seat. She sat beside Ebube, a quiet girl who minded her business at all times.

“good morning class!!” Mrs. Akomolafe greeted as she entered with her maker,lesson note and tablet.
Everyone muttered good morning , some trying to round up their chemistry assignment … she caught some doing it.

“Toba? Is that Chemistry assignment?” she asked getting furious
“ma..ma” he stuttered
“stand up!! If you have not done your assignment or are doing it please stand up” she orders annoyed

Fikayo, Toba, Gideon, Darasimi and Titi stood up.. All wearing scary looks except Fikayo who was cutting her nails.

“oluwafikayomi!” she called and Fikayo looked at her, eyed her from head to toe and hissed.. she even sat to finish what she was doing.

Mrs. Akomolafe couldn’t do anything other than leave her but punish every other person.

“please listen” Mrs. Akomolafe begged her but she stood up packed her things and left the class for the house.

She stood at the Senior block parking lot waiting for her driver. She used the time to text Calixta.
“girl meet me at ss3 parking lot now!” she sent to Calixta who was online, in class…the teacher didn’t have control on their students.

Calixta came with her phone and carrying her blazer.

“I am going home, I would be back at school next week” Fikayo said
“what do you mean?” Calixta asked scrunching her face up in distaste
“are you deaf or you can’t process what I said?” Fikayo said and saw her driver come in.
He came down and prostrated. “Musa!! Are you mad? I called you 10mintutes ago and you are just coming, do you want to loose your job?” she asked furious. She searched her bag for something.

She entered the car leaving Calixta staring at the ground. AS Musa closed her door she had threw a 1000 note on the ground. She turned her face from Calixta till she was driven home.

💃💃💃thanks for all guys..

#semise...

OluwaSemiloore¤
Iseoluwa▪