7¿

Chap 7

"Welcome to AGS!" Everyone in the class chorused as Fikayo wore a frown.

"Such lousy people" Fikayo murmured as the class teacher looked at her with a frown.

"That's your seat over there" he said and Fikayo walked to her new seat and sat down.

The girl beside her turned to her.

"Hello welcome, to AGS. My name is Ibiola Joyce" the girl said flashing Fikayo a smile.

Fikayo turned to her annoyed "Did I ask you?" She asked as the class went silent.

"You just opened your mouth and started talking yen yen yen. What's my business with you?" Fikayo asked as she hissed loudly.

Joyce blinked her eyes before she also got angry. She was the most popular girl on SSS2 block, she just trying to be friendly to the new girl yet she embarrassed her.

"We have Biology, let's go to the lab" someone said and everyone started standing up and walking out of the laboratory.

Fikayo refused to stand up and watched them walk out of the class.

"Aren't you coming along? We have class now" a girl said as Fikayo turned to her.

"Did I ask you? Mind your business nah. Where did they bring you from?" Fikayo asked as everyone looked at Fikayo in shock.

"I was just trying to..... " the girl started angrily.

"Your mouth is smelling like MyMy and I hate that toothpaste, be going" Fikayo said scrunching up her nose in disgust.

The girl walked out of the class angrily and started talking. Fikayo could hear her friends trying to placate her.

Fikayo snickered immediately. Who did she think she was talking to her? If not because of the fact that her dad wanted to punish her, she might never get to meet her in her entire life.

Fikayo hissed loudly as she opened her locker and found some notes inside. She grabbed one and a pen before walking outside.

Fikayo walked down the hallway before discovering that she was lost. She wandered around her pride not allowing her to ask for direction.

"Hello, are you lost?"

Fikayo turned to see a slightly tall and handsome guy staring at her.

"Ohh, you are new. Where are you going?" He asked.

"Where's the Biology laboratory?" Fikayo walked.

"Ohh. Come with me" he said with a smile.

"I'm Davis Tioluwa, you can call me Tiolu" he said flashing Fikayo a bright smile.

"Tiolu? Such a stupid name" Fikayo replied as Tiolu looked at her in shock.

"That's not nice" Tiolu said his smile off his face.

"When did I say I was nice? Just take me to the biology laboratory. I'm tired of talking to a scum like you" Fikayo said with a hiss.

Tiolu looked at Fikayo in shock as anger brewed in him immediately "Since I am a scum, look for someone of your caliber to take you there" Tiolu said with anger.

"I asked you for directions, it was you who offered to take me there. This is why I avoid people as stupid as you" Fikayo said before stalking off.

Tiolu stood there frozen for a while before storming off as well. He couldn't believe such a pretty girl had a poisonous mouth.

Fikayo easily found the biology laboratory as Tiolu had almost reached there before she pissed him off. She walked inside the laboratory arrogantly and others looked at her in annoyance.

Fikayo sat alone at the back of the class biting her own. She looked around the small laboratory in disgust. It sas nothing compared to Laurel's laboratory.

She however fell asleep since she didn't understand what the teacher was saying. Fikayo didn't know when the bell was rung.

None of her new classmates woke her up out of her annoyance. She had already gathered so much hate on her first day.

The next class walked into the laboratory and one of the girls quickly woke Fikayo up.

"Biology period is over, you should go to your class" the girl said as Fikayo looked at her in disgust.

"How dare you touch me? Do I look like someone of your caliber?" Fikayo asked as she stormed out of the laboratory.

The girl looked around dumbfounded. She rolled her eyes before seating down.

By the time the school ended, Fikayo had managed to get everyone in the class to hate her. While they headed to the dining to eat, Fikayo went to the hostel claiming she couldn't eat such a food.

Calixta, Amarachi and Tinkie arrived at Fikayo's house and walked inside. Naomi walked outside immediately to receive them.

"Please can you tell  Fikayo we are here?" Amarachi said as Naomi swallowed her saliva.

"She's not at home" Naomi replied.

"Where's she?" Tinkie asked.

"I don't know. She left with her dad this morning with few of her things. Her dad said she won't be back home till Christmas" Naomi said as Calixta's eyes widened.

"Did she take her phone along?" Amarachi asked and Naomi shook her head.

"You really don't have an idea where her dad took her to?" Tinkie asked and Naomi shook her head.

"Thank you" Tinkie said as he carried his bag and walked out of the house.

Fikayo crossed her legs and she ate her chocolates. The girls started entering the room and were chattering happily.

"Do you think Hakeem really likes her?" One of the girls asked.

"Of course he doesn't. Don't you notice that he's always polite to her?" Another girl said.

They all stopped talking upon seeing Fikayo on her bed.

"So the  new girl is even in our room" one girl said.

"Hello, my name is Shayo. I'm your bunkmate. What's your name?" Shayo asked.

"Her name is Fikayo" one of the girls said as she eyed Fikayo. She was in Fikayo's class.

"Wow! Ayo and Ayo. We were destined to be bunkamtes" Shayo said.

"Bunk kini? Destined kor, destined ni. How will I destined with someone like you?" Fikayo asked with a hiss and the room was sent into silence immediately.

We r getting there guyyddd!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾