11¥

💃💃💃💃💃

Up there is how Fikkie love looks today sha.. before the makeup was wiped off 😭😭😭

Sorry for the spoiler🤭

You guys are the bestestest!!!

I have added Maggie salt and pepper here for you...

Are you ready!!!??

Oya leggo. But before I start can you explain y no one shared the book😔😕

I forgive you sha. But now before reading click the share... 💆‍♀️simple.. God bless you as you do it...

Now to the story 👻👻

__________________________

Fikayo added her last layer of lip gloss. She smacked her lips together and dropped the mirror. She added a little bit more mascara and you could see how vain she was with the way she applied it all.

You could tell by her waking up by 7 meant she was used to this school and how it works but that person is so wrong.

She only woke up early to wear her makeup . She stood up and catwalked around checking herself out.

"Fikayo I pity you better not let senior Tanto catch you wearing makeup" A girl warned Fikayo

She looked new becuase she really didn't know Fikayo. She never listens to her hostel mates nor did any worl around the hostel ,she only slept ,ate and used her sharp mouth to look down on people.

"Hehe!! Because you dont have makeup or because...." her voice trailed off as Joyce spoke up.

"Fikayo shut up!" Everyone gasped. Yes Joyce was a feared figure in the school but it really took a very irritating person to male her abuse someone like that so we can say Fikayo pushed her to the wall.

"Is something wrong with you ,haven't I warned you not to open your stinking mouth to talk to me because as you are talking the stench is really nauseating me and I can die of suffocation" Fikayo said wearing a smug look

Joyce stamped her feet and watched Fikayo walk out with her head held up high and her bag on her back.

Joyce sat on her bed and thought. We need to teach this spoilt brat a lesson , one that would be evergreen in that her empty brain.

If only she knew Fikayo wasn't as dumb as she thought she was.

She gathered her hostel mates around who apparently are also her classmates, well some.

"Let's teach Fikayo a lesson" she said

"Is that a question or suggestion?" Ololade asked.

She nearly never talked ,she was an ice queen but the quiet one. You can call her a silent killer but don't let her catch you.

"Hess!! Madam Lade please keep shut" funmilola said eyeing her

Lolade laughed and carried her bag then left the dorm

Silent killer! Funmilola shrunk in her seat ,she knew she was suya.

"I am with Joyce sha" Angela shouted forn her bunk bed on the right end.

The bell rung for breakfast and evryone left Joyce and Funmilade scheming.

Fikayo had gotten to the front of the boys hostel to wait fo Hakeem as son as the bell was rung.