12◇

Holler!!

Up there is Funmilade..she is becoming

Fikayo hung her school bag on her hack and walked to the hostel with her set mates.

A week after tasting Mr. Aluko's wrath she was still a little bit haughty but you could see changes but faint ones.

She didn't cry really but huffed every time it hit her.

She saw Ololade walking down alone reading a novel as she was walking.

Fikayo squinted and saw After written boldly on it.

She ran over to her and smiled,Lade knew it was fake but she was growing a soft spot for the rude bratty girl everyone hates.

She herself was once like her and AGS hadn't really done anything it only put all the attitude in a lid but kept the key.

So Lade could be at times but ahe became quiet and deadly.

"Is that After from wattpad?" Fikayo asked intently

"Lol and no" Lade said folding the page and closing the book.

"Mtchew! I thought finally someone here was interesting" Fikayo said and walked off.

My dear this one no be After ma Naija After, after you get sense you go see After, Lade laughed to herself.

●●●●●●●●●●

"Oya who is sponsoring us all to make our hair?" Funmilade said on her top bed bunk.

Eveyone was either reading,loosening her hair or gisting.

It was recess and a Saturday so everyone was free to do anything.

"Biko shey Mary won't do it?" Tolani shouted from one end as she closed her book.

"Mary ke? Me ke? Spons wo? My dear ę ló sún." 《Go and sleep》Mary laughed as she continued loosening Shewa's hair

"See how Mary takes when it comes to cash I swear Ibo people no dey joke with their cash sha." Funmilade laughed

"Oya seriously now, I am cashless" Tolani said facing everyone

"Orrhh!!" Funmilade said walking away from her as she laughed

"Me too o abeg...if anyone go spons abeg dont leave me o" Stephanie shouted from her top bunk.

Fikayo who had been pretending to sleep all this while looked from under her pillow and saw everyone laughing cheerfully.

She loved true friendship even if they were not all to close.

"I can sponsor" Fikayo said from under her pillow her voice came out muffled so it sounded like "I can spownswor"

Everyone wore looks of disbelief. They always chatted freely and Fikayo was either sleeping or eyeing them all sometimes she listened and just shield sometimes or hissed or didn't do anything.

"Shey it is not like Fikkie one use us for juju like this" Funmilade jokes

To her it was a harmless statement but to Fikayo it was hurtful.

Fikayo fought every bone in her body not to pick a fight or abuse her.

She stood up and repeated herself something she dosent do often.

"I would pay? Shey it is normal hair na" s he asked everyone and everyone mumbled yes

"So like how much per person?" She asked again